A Product Designer with strong interaction design and visual design skills. You can ideate with product managers, conduct research, prototype a solution, and iterate based on insights. The opportunity to transform the healthcare experience for all is a challenge that excites you!
Your Area of Focus
- Conduct user research and testing to validates your designs
- Develop concepts, interaction flows, wireframes, visual mockups, and prototypes
- Present and communicate designs to the product and cross-functional teams
- Use existing design patterns and develop new patterns when needed
- Work closely with engineering to implement designs
- Analyze user feedback and activity and iterate to enhance the user experience
- Develop a deep understanding of Kareo users' attitudes, needs, and behaviors
- Work in an industry that has longevity for a company with goals more meaningful than simply trying to be "the next cool thing".
Your Professional Qualifications
- 2+ years of UX design and research experience
- Ability to clearly communicate designs and articulate design rationale
- Creativity and detail-oriented
- Good listener - you are open to ideas and feedback from others
- Data driven- Data guides your design. If you don’t have it, you go get it!
- Fluency with the design process, from user research to user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and testing
- Experience conducting user interviews and testing
- Experience designing complex web and native apps
- Strong grasp of information design, design patterns, and UX heuristics
- Fluency with UX tools like Sketch, Invision, Figma, etc.
#LI-VLR #LI-Remote #Nationwide
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Our story Founded in 2014, PatientPop was conceived with one simple goal in mind: Help practices grow automatically. We understand the challenges doctors face simply focusing on patient care and running their practice. Many practices don’t have the dedicated resources, tools, and time it takes to build a comprehensive marketing solution to help grow their business. PatientPop is the first growth-focused marketing platform that accelerates new patient growth by automating practice marketing and eliminating the need for dedicated marketing resources.
Want to learn more about PatientPop? Visit PatientPop's website.
Minimalist makeup and skincare
Tech Jobs For You
Data Analyst - User Acquisition
Liftoff, Multiple locations options - USA & Canada (see below for ...