We are looking for a highly motivated Staff Accountant with a positive attitude, analytical mind and excellent interpersonal skills to support our ever-evolving business. The Senior Accountant will be an integral member of the Accounting team, supporting Tebra’s Finance & Accounting operations in a fast-paced, team-focused, dynamic environment that provides many challenging opportunities in the development of one’s professional, financial, and analytical skills. The ability to understand more complex areas of accounting and a drive to enhance our processes will be essential for success in the role.
Your Area of Focus
- Responsible for the daily accounting function including overseeing accounts receivable and accounts payable operations
- Assist in month-end close activities: recording recurring and non-recurring journal entries in compliance with GAAP; managing sub-ledgers (e.g., AP, AR, Fix Assets etc..); and preparing balance sheet reconciliations
- Prepare monthly & quarterly analytics and fluctuation analysis
- Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with company policies and procedures in an accurate and timely manner
- Coordinate cross functionally with all levels of employees, management, and external parties as part of the month end close process and to support the business
- Perform reviews of key accounting close deliverables within various high-risk business processes to ensure control objectives are met and documentation is sufficient.
- Participate in the financial audit and preparation of required audit support schedules
- Identify opportunities and propose solutions that can lead to more efficient and effective procedures
- Assist with other areas of accounting and complete special projects as needed
- Participate in cross training of other roles and responsibilities across the accounting team
Your Professional Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S/B.A.) with a focus in Accounting
- 3+ years in public accounting (Big 4 or similar preferred) working with publicly traded clients or experience in public company accounting environment
- Experience performing or auditing the responsibilities of a month-end close process
- Self-starter who is detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Capability to act and operate independently, identify potential solutions to problems, and work collaboratively with peers and managers to accomplish objectives
- Confident, self-motivated, and diligent with strong organizational skills to be able to prioritize and execute many assignments in a quick and efficient manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication (fluent English); including the ability to effectively document procedures performed and analysis of results
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well within a team
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- CPA or CPA-candidate preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Our story Founded in 2014, PatientPop was conceived with one simple goal in mind: Help practices grow automatically. We understand the challenges doctors face simply focusing on patient care and running their practice. Many practices don’t have the dedicated resources, tools, and time it takes to build a comprehensive marketing solution to help grow their business. PatientPop is the first growth-focused marketing platform that accelerates new patient growth by automating practice marketing and eliminating the need for dedicated marketing resources.
Want to learn more about PatientPop? Visit PatientPop's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.