Patreon, San Francisco
A membership platform that makes it easy for artists and creators to get paid
Patreon is looking for an experienced sourcer to identify, engage, and qualify top tier technical talent during Patreon's high growth. Our team is growing rapidly, and you'll be one of the first points of contact for candidates. If you thrive on interacting with folks of different backgrounds and skill-sets, this is the role for you!
We believe that people who make great things should get paid for the value they give to the world. We strive to provide creators with insight, education, and tools that make it fast and easy to run a business as a professional creator so that creators can focus on making art.
Patreon aspires to be among the tech industry’s most inclusive work environments. To learn how we're working towards this, please click here!
We work hard to maintain a bottoms-up decision-making culture. We empower our employees by providing a clear vision and tools to fulfill that vision. We believe that hiring smart, ambitious people, and giving them strong ownership of their work leads to the best results.
What you would do:
- Build a diverse pipeline of top engineers using creative sourcing methods (LinkedIn Recruiter, Entelo, networking etc.).
- Collaborate with teams to deeply understand their hiring needs and actively translate that into a positive interviewer and candidate experience.
- Maintain data integrity and report recruiting metrics as needed.
Skills and experience you possess:
- 1+ years of technical sourcing experience at a consumer facing web/mobile startup with elite standards for engineering candidates
- Familiarity around recruiting metrics and goals
- Passion for diversity and inclusion
- Interest in developing processes and initiatives that improve recruiting
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high volume startup environment
- An understanding of technology and the broad tech industry
- Passion for and interest in Patreon's mission
- Experience with applicant tracking systems (Greenhouse is preferred)
- Strong communication and analytical skills
This is a contract-to-hire position with an initial 3-6 month contract period.
Patreon is a membership platform that makes it easy for artists and creators to get paid. Thousands of musicians, podcasters, video game developers, comic creators, and others are making a salary on Patreon. Through ongoing funding, they are able to spend more time engaging their fan-base in an interactive way and continue to populate the internet with beautiful things that millions of people enjoy
Want to learn more about Patreon? Visit Patreon's website.
Jobs You May Like
Praktikant / Werkstudent Human Resources (m/w)
Community Team Associate - European Language Support
Luno, Cape Town
Special Education Teacher - 2018-2019 School Year
Summit Public Schools, Summit Everest (Redwood City, CA)
Ring Inc., Phoenix, AZ
GOAL Syria, GOAL Syria Harem
General Applications (m/f)
HelloFresh, Amsterdam, Berlin, London, New York, Sydney, Toronto, Zurich