Fullstack Engineer, Growth
Patreon, San Francisco, CA
A membership platform that makes it easy for artists and creators to get paid
We do, which is why we're building Patreon, a platform that powers membership services for creators with established followings. Patreon strives to provide creators with insight, education, and tools that make it possible to retain creative control while running their creative business, so creators can focus on creating and energizing their fanbases.
We have payed out over $500 million directly to creators on our platform this year alone, and our user base has doubled. In order to support this level of growth, we are looking for a Fullstack Engineer for our Growth team.
What you will do
- Analyze data from product logs and derive insights/hypotheses for growth experiments
- Perform experiments to improve the efficacy of Patreon’s creator signup and patron signup funnels.
- Measure causal impact through A/B experimentation
- Understand all on-Patreon and off-Patreon levers for growth and design experiments to pull on those levers.
- Work across the entire product surface area of Patreon (web, iOS, Android)
- Grow the business in keeping with the long-term goals of patrons and creators.
Skills and experience you possess:
- Ability to dive into different parts of the codebase rapidly and make changes to run experiments.
- Ability to analyze data and derive insights
- Strong understanding of A/B experiments and pitfalls such as dilution, bias, confidence intervals etc.
Who You'll Work With:
- Put Creators First. Patreon is nothing without our creators.
- Achieve Ambitious Outcomes. Set, measure, and accomplish goals that deliver massive value to our creators and patrons.
- Cultivate Inclusion. We want an environment that retains and engages the diverse teams we build.
- Bias Towards Action. When in doubt, we take the next best step, then course correct when needed. We go out of our way to fix problems when we see them. We take ownership seriously.
- Be Candid and Kind. Be extremely caring and extremely direct in all you do at Patreon, especially when it comes to giving positive and constructive feedback.
- Be Curious. You don’t know it all, and that’s the fun part. Everything gets better when you’re curious. Things get more interesting, more clear, and more approachable. When you bring curiosity into the workplace, you’re growing yourself, your teammates, and Patreon as a whole.
Patreon is a membership platform that makes it easy for artists and creators to get paid. Thousands of musicians, podcasters, video game developers, comic creators, and others are making a salary on Patreon. Through ongoing funding, they are able to spend more time engaging their fan-base in an interactive way and continue to populate the internet with beautiful things that millions of people enjoy
Want to learn more about Patreon? Visit Patreon's website.
Help the world share their story