Patreon, San Francisco
A membership platform that makes it easy for artists and creators to get paid
Patreon is looking for an experienced recruiter to guide recruiting best practices and deliver exceptional candidate experiences from initial outreach, to offer. Our team is growing rapidly, and you'll be one of the first points of contact for candidates. If you thrive on interacting with folks of different backgrounds and skill-sets, this is the role for you!
We believe that people who make great things should get paid for the value they give to the world. We strive to provide creators with insight, education, and tools that make it fast and easy to run a business as a professional creator so that creators can focus on making art.
Patreon aspires to be among the tech industry’s most inclusive work environments. To learn how we're working towards this, please click here!
We work hard to maintain a bottoms-up decision-making culture. We empower our employees by providing a clear vision and tools to fulfill that vision. We believe that hiring smart, ambitious people, and giving them strong ownership of their work leads to the best results.
What you would do:
- Build a diverse pipeline of top engineers using creative sourcing methods (LinkedIn Recruiter, Entelo, networking etc.).
- Ensure team goals around pipeline diversity are met and communicate those successes with extended team members.
- Seek out platforms, recruiting fairs, conferences and other opportunities to recruit underrepresented folks.
- Collaborate with teams to deeply understand their hiring needs and actively translate that into a positive interviewer and candidate experience.
- Organize and facilitate interview debriefs and be a trusted voice in difficult conversations that result in decision making.
- Drive the interview and offer process, including job descriptions, interview plans, reference checks, salary recommendations, and closing candidates.
- Maintain data integrity and report recruiting metrics as needed.
- Closely partner with HR to ensure a smooth on-boarding process.
Skills and experience you possess:
- 3+ years of technical sourcing and or full-cycle technical recruiting experience at a consumer facing web/mobile startup with elite standards for engineering candidates
- Familiarity around recruiting metrics and goals
- Passion for diversity and inclusion
- Interest in developing processes and initiatives that improve recruiting
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high volume startup environment
- Selling and closing top engineering candidates
- An understanding of technology and the broad tech industry
- Passion for and interest in Patreon's mission
- Experience with applicant tracking systems (Greenhouse is preferred)
- Strong communication and analytical skills
Patreon is a membership platform that makes it easy for artists and creators to get paid. Thousands of musicians, podcasters, video game developers, comic creators, and others are making a salary on Patreon. Through ongoing funding, they are able to spend more time engaging their fan-base in an interactive way and continue to populate the internet with beautiful things that millions of people enjoy