- As an Account Executive at Paxata, you will own the development of a geo-based sales territory from the ground up – prospecting, winning new logos, and successfully expanding accounts
- Paxata works closely with industry-leading partners and you will help cultivate those relationships in your region to maximize the potential of joint sales opportunities
- You will play a critical role in establishing Paxata as the dominate player in our space through both sales success and through networking leadership
Capabilities and Attributes
- You are extremely agile and know how to make intelligent judgment calls in a variety of situations with our customers, prospects and partners
- An independently driven work ethic motives you to always perform your best, regardless of what your manager asks or directs
- Demonstrating software is part of your selling DNA and you are comfortable learning new technologies
- Playing the role of an educator and trusted advisor comes naturally to you in both your professional and your personal lives – people seek you out for mentorship and advice
- Selling quick, transactional solutions is just as comfortable for you as closing the six-figure deals
- Your presentation skills over the web, in person and via email/social channels are top notch
- A competitive attitude is part of who you are – your desire to play a key,strategic role on a winning team comes out in everything you do
- You thrive in an environment where you can spread your creative, entrepreneurial wings to get the job done and you are motivated to define a path instead of just following behind someone else
- A track record of top sales performance is something you can readily verify
- 7+ years of software sales experience, ideally in a modern, web and phone-centric sales organization
- Previous experience selling database, analytics or business intelligence solutions preferred
- Bachelors Degree
- Full Medical/Dental/Vision
- Competitive salary + equity
- Flexible PTO- we want the best people but not the best people 24/7. Do great work and enjoy your life enough to come back and do great work.
- Regular town halls and catered lunches.
- Full stocked kitchen with all the snacks, soda and Philz coffee your heart desires.
- Comfortable and fun work environment with ping pong, nerf gun battles and bean bag chairs to kick back in
Why join Paxata?
- Paxata is the world leader in data preparation. Our product is used by companies like PwC, Del Monte, New Relic and more!
- We're backed by global corporate investors including: Accel Partners, Intel Capital, Microsoft Ventures, Cisco Investments, Deutsche Telekom, AirTree Ventures and more!
- We've been voted among the best companies to work for in the Bay Area four years in a row (SF Business Times)
- There are a lot of cool people here. We embrace innovation, open-source, teamwork and pizza :)
ABOUT PAXATA In November 2013, Paxata unveiled the first interactive, self-service Adaptive Data Preparation solution for business analysts, data scientists, developers, data curators and IT teams. Intelligently empowering business consumers to transform raw data into ready information, instantly and automatically, with the industry’s leading enterprise-ready Adaptive Information Platform. Today, Paxata boasts over 60 customers, ranging from medium-sized online Retailers to the largest Financial institutions and Government agencies. Our Pax Pros work in a collaborative environment to automated data integration, optimize data quality, promote collaboration and ensure data is governed and used in an agile workflow. Paxata combines a visually-dynamic application for even the most non-technical analyst with a Hadoop-based platform built for data prep at scale. Regardless of data volume, variety or velocity, Paxata helps our customers create data worth analyzing, whether that is for ad hoc, operational, predictive, and packaged analytics. Paxata partners with industry-leading cloud, big data and business intelligence solutions providers such as Cloudera and Amazon, and seamlessly connects to BI tools, including Salesforce Wave, Tableau, Qlik and Microsoft Excel to greatly accelerate the time to actionable business insights. Paxata is home to the world’s best engineers with agile development skills, domain strength in UX design, next-generation data architecture and scalable software delivery. The company boasts an enterprise-class Customer Success organization, a customer-centric sales and marketing team, and a set of partners, advisors and investors working together to change the information management world forever.
Want to learn more about Paxata? Visit Paxata's website.
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.
Jobs You May Like
Thrive Market, Reno, NV