Outbound Sales Development Representative
Paxata, Redwood City, CA
Be an Information Inspired Business
- Manage minimum 45 daily outbound calls and personalized emails to targeted accounts
- Send personalized emails to engage with prospects
- Work in tandem with AE Teams on territory plans
- Utilize LinkedIn and Twitter to expand network and open new opportunities
- Turn unqualified accounts to prequalified opportunities
- Documentation within SFDC
- 1+ years of successful outbound experience
- History of exceeding or over exceeding quota
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Ability to quickly conceptualize and articulate our solution sets and value propositions
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Must have analytical skills to evaluate success against target metrics
- Experience in SFDC a requirement
- Full Medical/Dental/Vision
- Competitive salary + equity
- Flexible PTO- we want the best people but not the best people 24/7. Do great work and enjoy your life enough to come back and do great work.
- Regular town halls and catered lunches.
- Full stocked kitchen with all the snacks, soda and Philz coffee your heart desires.
- Comfortable and fun work environment with ping pong, nerf gun battles and bean bag chairs to kick back in
ABOUT PAXATA In November 2013, Paxata unveiled the first interactive, self-service Adaptive Data Preparation solution for business analysts, data scientists, developers, data curators and IT teams. Intelligently empowering business consumers to transform raw data into ready information, instantly and automatically, with the industry’s leading enterprise-ready Adaptive Information Platform. Today, Paxata boasts over 60 customers, ranging from medium-sized online Retailers to the largest Financial institutions and Government agencies. Our Pax Pros work in a collaborative environment to automated data integration, optimize data quality, promote collaboration and ensure data is governed and used in an agile workflow. Paxata combines a visually-dynamic application for even the most non-technical analyst with a Hadoop-based platform built for data prep at scale. Regardless of data volume, variety or velocity, Paxata helps our customers create data worth analyzing, whether that is for ad hoc, operational, predictive, and packaged analytics. Paxata partners with industry-leading cloud, big data and business intelligence solutions providers such as Cloudera and Amazon, and seamlessly connects to BI tools, including Salesforce Wave, Tableau, Qlik and Microsoft Excel to greatly accelerate the time to actionable business insights. Paxata is home to the world’s best engineers with agile development skills, domain strength in UX design, next-generation data architecture and scalable software delivery. The company boasts an enterprise-class Customer Success organization, a customer-centric sales and marketing team, and a set of partners, advisors and investors working together to change the information management world forever.
Want to learn more about Paxata? Visit Paxata's website.
Jobs You May Like
Solution Specialist DACH
Formlabs, Berlin, DE
SMB Program Manager
Pinterest, San Francisco
Inside Sales TripAdvisor Restaurant Solution Italy
TripAdvisor, Barcelona, Spain
Vice President, Travel Partnerships
Business Development Representative - Benelux
Luxury Retreats - Home Consultant/Property Inspector, Dominican Republic - REMOTE (Contract)
Airbnb, Dominican Republic