Senior Customer Success Manager
Paxata, Redwood City or New York
Be an Information Inspired Business
What you would be doing:
- Customer success is, first and foremost, about helping our customers succeed with Paxata by making their data analyst job easier; you demonstrate this passion in everything you do
- You are REALLY good at listening! Customers have needs—we offer solutions: you identify the key areas where Paxata can offer real business value and become a vital part of a customer’s daily work
- You’ve done this kind of work before—you work smarter and harder because you’ve not only done it, you love it and stand at the intersection of “been there, done that” and “what’s next?” by being obsessed with (of course!) customer success
- Your skills in creating successful customers go full cycle: in pre-sales, you get prospective customers to “yes”, while in post-sales you make our customers enthusiastic advocates of our solution
- You are a highly motivated self-starter who can think creatively, manage customer expectations, and troubleshoot issues if they arise
- You want to work at a startup tech company! As a member of a small-but-growing team, you pitch in to help everywhere, from account strategy to hands-on implementation work… you do the big stuff, the little details, and everything in between
- In case we forgot to mention it previously, we work with data. Lots of it. You should have done the same in some way, shape or form. Data engineering and ETL backgrounds are great, and so is experience with Hadoop and Spark
- We want you to have fun, so you expect to work hard and play hard. We laugh a LOT… and want team members who bring more of that around the office
- Minimum 5 years of current client-facing experience in technical consulting or data analytics professional services
- Strong oral and written communication skills; excellent presentation skills
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Systems or related field. (Could we make an exception? Possibly… experience counts for a lot)
- Eligibility requirement: US citizenship
- Must have the ability to travel as needed (expected travel is 25% or less)
Nice to have:
- Previous or current security clearance, with government agency consulting
- Background in vertical industries such as financial services, government, CPG/retail, and /or high-tech manufacturing.
- Demonstrable hands-on with Hadoop, Spark, Map-Reduce, NoSQL, AWS, linux
- Ditto with Tableau, QlikView, Spotfire, GoodData, and / or MicroStrategy
Why join the Paxata team?
- Paxata is the world leader in data preparation. Our product is used by companies like PwC, Del Monte, New Relic and more!
- We're backed by global corporate investors including: Accel Partners, Intel Capital, Microsoft Ventures, Cisco Investments, Deutsche Telekom, AirTree Ventures and more!
- We've been voted among the best companies to work for in the Bay Area four years in a row (SF Business Times)
- There are a lot of cool people here. We embrace innovation, open-source, teamwork and pizza :)
ABOUT PAXATA In November 2013, Paxata unveiled the first interactive, self-service Adaptive Data Preparation solution for business analysts, data scientists, developers, data curators and IT teams. Intelligently empowering business consumers to transform raw data into ready information, instantly and automatically, with the industry’s leading enterprise-ready Adaptive Information Platform. Today, Paxata boasts over 60 customers, ranging from medium-sized online Retailers to the largest Financial institutions and Government agencies. Our Pax Pros work in a collaborative environment to automated data integration, optimize data quality, promote collaboration and ensure data is governed and used in an agile workflow. Paxata combines a visually-dynamic application for even the most non-technical analyst with a Hadoop-based platform built for data prep at scale. Regardless of data volume, variety or velocity, Paxata helps our customers create data worth analyzing, whether that is for ad hoc, operational, predictive, and packaged analytics. Paxata partners with industry-leading cloud, big data and business intelligence solutions providers such as Cloudera and Amazon, and seamlessly connects to BI tools, including Salesforce Wave, Tableau, Qlik and Microsoft Excel to greatly accelerate the time to actionable business insights. Paxata is home to the world’s best engineers with agile development skills, domain strength in UX design, next-generation data architecture and scalable software delivery. The company boasts an enterprise-class Customer Success organization, a customer-centric sales and marketing team, and a set of partners, advisors and investors working together to change the information management world forever.
Want to learn more about Paxata? Visit Paxata's website.
Jobs You May Like
Imperfect Produce, Sacramento
Snap Inc., Los Angeles, CA
Customer Care Agent
Product & Sales Specialist for South America (French Market)
Ventura TRAVEL, Berlin
Operations Manager - Paris
LimeBike, Paris, France
Mechanics Manager, Tulsa
LimeBike, Tulsa, OK