PayFactors is changing the way companies attract and retain top talent through innovative compensation based tools and analytics. We are looking for top undergraduate talent to spend their summer with us, learning everything they can within a rapidly growing technology startup.
PayFactors is seeking undergraduate students with an eye for detail and a passion for human resources to join our Compensation Team. This Intern will learn how our Consultants partner with and assist our clients in the interpretation and application of our market data within their own organizations. They will learn to interpret and evaluate job descriptions and job summaries for the purposes of benchmarking and market pricing, will participate in the creation of compensation philosophies and analyses, and will assist in the development of reports and commentary detailing our Consultants’ recommendations.
The right candidate for this internship is an intrinsic self-starter and problem solver. They will be excellent multi-taskers, and thrive in a fast-paced startup environment.
· Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
· Comfortable working with large datasets and Microsoft Excel
· Ability to work well in a team environment
· Strong organizational skills
· Self-starter with a strong work ethic
Example duties and responsibilities
· Review client-provided job descriptions, and recommend alignment with benchmarks found within the PayFactors application
· Assist in the development of salary structures, salary plans, or related documentation
· Contribute to seminars and webinars, articles and white papers, or other educational content as needed
· 10-week program
Payfactors is a full suite of cloud-based compensation data management tools, built using revolutionary technology. Our collaborative solution puts you and your team at the center of it all. We get rid of the manual processes that eat up all your time, and integrate all your data and survey sources into one simple, seamless spot.