As a global, multi-national company, we would like to ask that you please submit your resume in English.
Have we got a job for you?!
Automation Tech Lead, Petah Tikva
Build Your Career | Have Fun | Make a Difference
If you’re the kind of person that loves to get stuff done, collaborate with colleagues all over the world and is interested in joining a fast growth global company that is trusted by the world’s top digital brands and truly cares for its customers, join us at Payoneer!
Check out our values
We’re looking for Responsible and dedicated worker who’s willing to work in a dynamic and demanding environment. Motivated team player who helps drive the team forward with the ability to quickly learn new concepts and software. Is this you?
What’s the job?
- As part of the Automation team you’ll be responsible for building an extensive automation Infrastructure.
- You will have the opportunity to shape the development paradigm and capacity of our platform, raise the quality of our product and provide scalability by creating new automation frameworks and tools.
- Work closely with R&D teams in Agile environment on daily basis
- Be a technical lead, including responsibility for recruiting, training and mentoring the Automation developers in the Scrum teams, designing and reviewing complex code
- Ownership of the CI/CD tools and processes in the teams you work with.
Have you done this kind of stuff?
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering and similar or relevant experience as a developer
- At least 5 years of experience in .NET, C#
- Strong design, coding and debugging skills (hands on)
- Proven experience with SQL
- Very good verbal and written communication skills both Hebrew & English
Not a must but a great advantage
- Experience with Selenium
- Experience with TFS 2012/2013 and Visual studio
- Experience with Scrum methodology
A few words about us
Payoneer is a leading payment platform and one of the world’s fastest growing fintech companies, ranking high on Inc. 5000, Deloitte Fast 500, and the CNBC Disruptor List. We empower entrepreneurs and businesses anywhere in the world – from Cairo to California, Buenos Aires to Bangalore and Tel Aviv to Tokyo – to go beyond and grow successful, sustainable businesses. With millions of customers in over 200 countries worldwide and trusted by clients like Amazon, Airbnb and Google, Payoneer truly connects anyone, anywhere, with opportunities to trade globally.
About us Payoneer is an easy, secure, and cost-effective way for companies of all sizes to pay people and businesses throughout the world. Since 2005, Payoneer has provided companies with multiple ways to transfer payments, including prepaid debit MasterCard® cards, deposits to local banks worldwide and payments to local e-wallets. Award-winning Payoneer has quickly become an innovator in the field of online payment solutions with thousands of companies and more than a million payees worldwide. Payoneer is a leading mass-payout company that provides solutions to enable both Fortune 100 companies as well as small businesses to make payments to 210 countries around the world.