Payoneer, New York City
Connecting business, professionals, countries, and currencies
Finance Manager, New York
Payoneer empowers entrepreneurs and businesses anywhere in the world – from Cairo to California, Buenos Aires to Bangalore and Tel Aviv to Tokyo – to expand beyond their borders and grow successful, sustainable businesses. With millions of customers in over 200 countries worldwide, Payoneer connects anyone, anywhere, with opportunities to trade globally. Payoneer is one of the fastest growing Fintech companies, ranking high for the past 3 years on the Inc. 5000, Deloitte Fast 500 lists, and CNBC Disruptor List #13.
As a key member of the North America Finance team, the successful candidate will have company-wide exposure to financial reporting as well as individual business lines. The Finance Manager will report to the Corporate Controller & Director of Finance and work closely with the Chief Accounting Officer.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Consolidation of financial statements and preparation of periodical analysis
- Company-wide revenue reporting to management
- Financial specific calculations and review of lines of business including commissions
- Preparation of accounting memorandums in collaboration with technical teams
- Support of the preparation of annual tax returns and transfer price studies
- Collaboration with external auditors on year-end audits and ongoing matters
- B.A. in Accounting or a related field with strong knowledge of GAAP
- CPA certification required, MBA preferred
- 4+ years of experience in public accounting, “Big 4” and top national firms – a must!
- 2+ years of accounting experience for a multinational group consisting of several entities
- Previous experience in preparation of financial statements for public companies – preferred
- Ability to understand the business environment and apply the relevant accounting principles in simplicity, using practical methods to support the business owner’s needs
- Experience with consolidation accounting for multinational companies with several subsidiaries
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills; competency in SQL and Macros is a plus
- Creative thinking ability and experience implementing process improvements
- Reliable, trustworthy, high level of integrity with strong service orientation
- Occasional international travel (Tel-Aviv, Israel)
Join the Payoneer Family - check out Our Values and apply today!
About us Payoneer is an easy, secure, and cost-effective way for companies of all sizes to pay people and businesses throughout the world. Since 2005, Payoneer has provided companies with multiple ways to transfer payments, including prepaid debit MasterCard® cards, deposits to local banks worldwide and payments to local e-wallets. Award-winning Payoneer has quickly become an innovator in the field of online payment solutions with thousands of companies and more than a million payees worldwide. Payoneer is a leading mass-payout company that provides solutions to enable both Fortune 100 companies as well as small businesses to make payments to 210 countries around the world.
Want to learn more about Payoneer? Visit Payoneer's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Finance Analyst
Looker, Santa Cruz
Braintree Payments, Chicago
Banking Infrastructure & Payment Partnership Manager
Payoneer, Hong Kong
Accounts Payable Lead
Volta Industries, San Francisco, CA
Senior Sales Commissions Analyst
Rubrik, Palo Alto, CA