Payoneer, New York City
Connecting business, professionals, countries, and currencies
Finance Manager, New York
Build Your Career | Love your Work | Make a Difference
Ever wondered whether that perfect combination really exists? You know, the job we always dream of, where we develop professionally and enjoy a fun workplace surrounded by passionate people, at a company that is really changing the world?
Payoneer empowers entrepreneurs and businesses anywhere in the world – from Cairo to California, Buenos Aires to Bangalore and Tel Aviv to Tokyo – to expand beyond their borders and grow successful, sustainable businesses. With millions of customers in over 200 countries worldwide, Payoneer connects anyone, anywhere, with opportunities to trade globally. Payoneer is one of the fastest growing Fintech companies, ranking high for the past 3 years on the Inc. 5000, Deloitte Fast 500 lists, and CNBC Disruptor List #13.
As a key member of the North America Finance team, the position has a Company-wide exposure to financial reporting as well as specific business lines. The Finance Manager reporting to the Corporate Controller / Director of Finance and working closely with the Chief Accounting Officer.
Your Key Responsibilities Include:
- Consolidation of the group financial statements and preparation of periodical analysis
- Company-wide revenue reporting to management
- Financial specific calculations and review of lines of business including commissions
- Support in preparation of the annual tax return and support our consultants in preparation of the transfer price studies
- Support in preparation of accounting memorandums in collaboration with the technical team of our accounting firm
- Collaborating with the Company's external auditors on year-end audit and ongoing matter
- Collaborating with international team members
You should come prepared with:
- 2-4 years of experience in public accounting, “Big 4” and top national firms – a must!
- Experience of 2+ years as accountant of a multinational group consist of several entities
- Previous experience in preparation of financial statements for public companies – preferred
- Ability to understand the business environment and apply the relevant accounting principles in simplicity, using practical methods to support the business owner’s needs
- Creative thinking and out of the box solutions for complicated processes
- CPA and B.A in Accounting with strong US GAAP skills (MBA – preferred)
- Experience with consolidation of multinational companies with several subsidiaries
- Occasional international travel (Tel-Aviv, Israel)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills; competency in SQL and Macros is a plus
- Reliable, trustworthy, high level of integrity with strong service orientation
Join the Payoneer Family - check out Our Values and apply today!
About us Payoneer is an easy, secure, and cost-effective way for companies of all sizes to pay people and businesses throughout the world. Since 2005, Payoneer has provided companies with multiple ways to transfer payments, including prepaid debit MasterCard® cards, deposits to local banks worldwide and payments to local e-wallets. Award-winning Payoneer has quickly become an innovator in the field of online payment solutions with thousands of companies and more than a million payees worldwide. Payoneer is a leading mass-payout company that provides solutions to enable both Fortune 100 companies as well as small businesses to make payments to 210 countries around the world.
Want to learn more about Payoneer? Visit Payoneer's website.
Jobs You May Like
Associate Director, FP&A
HelloFresh, New York, NY
Associate, Corporate Development & Investor Relations
Flexport, San Francisco, CA
Accounting Finance Manager
Director, Finance and Strategy
Ellation, San Francisco
Finance & Accounting Manager, CPA