Payoneer, Shenzhen, China
Connecting business, professionals, countries, and currencies
As a global, multi-national company, we would like to ask that you please submit your resume in English.
Your Career Choice at Payoneer
Marketing Manager, China
Build Your Career | Have Fun | Make a Difference
If you’re the kind of person that loves to get things done, collaborate with colleagues all over the world and is interested in joining a fast-growing global company that is trusted by the world’s top digital brands and truly cares for its customers, join us at Payoneer!
What’s the job?
A highly talented experienced MarketingManager to join our growing marketing team. This person should be a creative professional who will bring their energy to drive growth of our community, build relationships with new influencers and take our community outreach campaigns to a new level. Is this you?
We're Looking for..
An experienced Marketing Specialist to promote the Payoneer brand, product and services in China. You will support the wider marketing team and business units to make us stand out among the competition and grow our user base in China.
- Initiate and execute “out-of-the-box” online and offline campaigns and set effective benchmark for measuring impact of campaigns
- Map out PR strategy deployment and media outreach in China and implement a proactive process proven by KPI and metrics
- Monitor trends online and in app, channels, strategy and competitor practice
- Initiate, nurture and expand relationships with local partners and further expand our influence with joint marketing campaigns
- 5+ years marketing experience
- Previous experience in the eCommerce sector is a must
- BA in Marketing/Business Administration or anything else relevant
- Excellent communication both oral & written (Chinese & English)
- Fluent Mandarin speaker is preferred
- High level of organization, ability to multi-task and work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Creative thinker – proven tracked record of innovative campaigns
Check us out!
Ever wondered whether that perfect combination really exists? You know, the job we always dream where we develop professionally and enjoy a fun workplace surrounded by passionate people, at a company that is really changing the world?
Payoneer empowers entrepreneurs and businesses anywhere in the world – from Cairo to California, Buenos Aires to Bangalore and Tel Aviv to Tokyo – to expand beyond their borders and grow successful, sustainable businesses. With millions of customers in over 200 countries worldwide, Payoneer connects anyone, regardless of their location or socio-economic background, with opportunities to trade globally.
This is what we value :)
• A humble, caring professional who puts your customers and colleagues first
• Always striving for excellence in everything you do
• Super focused on getting things done, finding a way when others only see the challenges
• A passionate person who wants to get wholeheartedly behind the mission
• Someone who strives for excellence, always searching for a way to be better
About us Payoneer is an easy, secure, and cost-effective way for companies of all sizes to pay people and businesses throughout the world. Since 2005, Payoneer has provided companies with multiple ways to transfer payments, including prepaid debit MasterCard® cards, deposits to local banks worldwide and payments to local e-wallets. Award-winning Payoneer has quickly become an innovator in the field of online payment solutions with thousands of companies and more than a million payees worldwide. Payoneer is a leading mass-payout company that provides solutions to enable both Fortune 100 companies as well as small businesses to make payments to 210 countries around the world.
Want to learn more about Payoneer? Visit Payoneer's website.
Jobs You May Like
Head of Corporate Marketing, EMEA
Sr. Project Manager, Creative & Design, Contract
PlayStation, San Mateo, CA
Digital Advertising Specialist
Indiegogo, San Francisco
PR Manager, Kobalt Music
Kobalt Music Group, New York, NY
Marketing Communications Manager- France
Pricing and Cost Analyst
Twilio, Dublin, Ireland