Business Data Analyst
Payoneer, Hong Kong
Connecting business, professionals, countries, and currencies
Payoneer’s mission is to empower businesses to go beyond – beyond borders, limits and expectations. In today’s digital world, Payoneer enables any business of any size from anywhere to access new economic opportunities by making it possible to transact as easily globally as they do locally.
Payoneer’s digital platform streamlines global commerce for millions of small businesses, marketplaces and enterprises from 200 countries and territories. Leveraging its robust technology, compliance, operations and banking infrastructure, Payoneer delivers a suite of services that includes cross-border payments, working capital, tax solutions and risk management. Powering growth for customers ranging from aspiring entrepreneurs in emerging markets to the world’s leading digital brands like Airbnb, Amazon, Google and Upwork, Payoneer makes global commerce easy and secure. Founded in 2005, Payoneer is profitable and has a team based all around the world.
Payoneer - one world, one platform, unlimited opportunities
Your Career Choice at Payoneer
Business Data Analyst
Build Your Career | Have Fun | Make a Difference
If you’re the kind of person that loves to get things done, collaborate with colleagues all over the world and is interested in joining a fast-growing global company that is trusted by the world’s top digital brands and truly cares for its customers, join us at Payoneer!
We’re looking for
Payoneer is looking for a talented Business Data Analyst based in Hong Kong / Shenzhen to support our activities within the SMB Department - turning data into insights and collaborating with stakeholders inside and outside of the department; responsible for the following primary focus:
- Work with sales management team to enhance business understanding, key customer drivers, and track sales growth
- Define and evaluate analytical KPIs for sales workflows to ensure healthy growth of the business
- Analyze Sales & Account Management Results and identify areas for strategic focus and development
- Work with Product & Data Department on integrating data from various sources and creating analytical models
- Lead and create presentations for business discussions with senior management/country managers on sales summaries and potential new areas of business
- Gather and integrate large and complex data sets from various sources
- Conduct data analysis and translate it into business recommendations (ROI, Retention, Dashboards, etc.)
- Conduct commission review and calculations on a regular basis
Have you accomplished this kind of qualifications?
- 5-8 years of experience as an analyst – Must
- Good command in both spoken and written English and Chinese – Mandarin - Must
- Experience working with Excel (pivot, v-lookup, charts) – Must
- Working with BI front end self-service tools (like: Tableau, Yellowfin, QlikView, Power BI, etc.) – Must
- SQL experience – Must
- BA/B.Sc. in Statistics / Math / Industrial Engineering/ Economics or other quantitative field.
- Distinctive analysis skills and business judgment skills
- Experience translating analytics into business recommendations and considerations
- Independent, fast learner, high attention to details, creative, service oriented & a team player
- Frequent traveling required
- Experience working with Salesforce – Big Advantage
- Experience in Financial Services or FinTech companies
- Experience working with Remote Teams
- Experience with R / Python
Ever wondered whether that perfect combination really exists? You know, the job we always dream where we develop professionally and enjoy a fun workplace surrounded by passionate people, at a company that is really changing the world? Check us out!
About us Payoneer is an easy, secure, and cost-effective way for companies of all sizes to pay people and businesses throughout the world. Since 2005, Payoneer has provided companies with multiple ways to transfer payments, including prepaid debit MasterCard® cards, deposits to local banks worldwide and payments to local e-wallets. Award-winning Payoneer has quickly become an innovator in the field of online payment solutions with thousands of companies and more than a million payees worldwide. Payoneer is a leading mass-payout company that provides solutions to enable both Fortune 100 companies as well as small businesses to make payments to 210 countries around the world.
Want to learn more about Payoneer? Visit Payoneer's website.
Jobs You May Like
Industry Director, Finance
Top Hat, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Inside Solutions Consultant
Medallia, London, United Kingdom
Enterprise Sales Representative- Shopify Plus
Shopify, London, United Kingdom - Remote
Sales Development Representative Intern