Head of Partnership - UA
Connecting business, professionals, countries, and currencies
As a global, multi-national company, we would like to ask that you please submit your resume in English.
Have we got a job for you?!
Head of Partnership - UA, Kyiv
Build Your Career | Have Fun | Make a Difference
If you’re the kind of person that loves to get things done, collaborate with colleagues all over the world and is interested in joining a fast-growing global company that is trusted by the world’s top digital brands and truly cares for its customers, join us at Payoneer!
We’re looking for
We are looking for a highly talented Head of Partnership - UA, based in Kyiv, Ukraine, reporting directly to the Country Manager of Ukraine (Direct Business).
Our ideal candidate:
You are an energetic, motivated self-starter able to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment and to grow new and existing accounts. You have strong initiative, solid written/verbal communication skills unflagging attention to detail and an overall commitment to excellence. You are a passionate, committed professional with a keen sense of people, high intellect/intellectual curiosity, strong work ethic and accountability.
What’s the job?
- Leading a small team for the partnership activities in Ukraine and CEE.
- Contacting potential partners & influencers; building relationships with them.
- Screening potential deals by analyzing market potential, deal requirements and financials; evaluating alternatives; resolving internal priorities.
- Building and managing a pipeline of opportunities.
- Developing negotiation strategies; examining risks and potential upsides; estimating partners' needs and goals.
- Structuring & negotiating deals, partnering with the Legal team.
- Partnering with marketing teams to build marketing strategies and content for new users.
- Setting up ongoing communication channels and negotiate business deals.
- Analyzing performance results and optimize accordingly.
- Working and syncing with international teams in the company.
- Developing new partner-verticals; understanding Payoneer’s products & operational capabilities, the competitive landscape and market trends.
- Coordinating and executing projects and activities, ensure the team meets or exceeds its business development plans and developing and implementing business initiatives.
Is this you?
- Fluent in English, Ukrainian and Russian, outstanding written/verbal communication and presentation skills
- A great team player with proven experience in leading a small team, skillful in people management
- Great analytical skills & professional background
- Excellent sales skills, experience in online marketing, affiliates and/or business development (min 3 years)
- Good ability to understand users’ behavior and needs
- Full mastery of Office including PowerPoint & Excel
- Deep business understanding with exceptional analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding academic background in business studies or in all relevant fields
Not a must but a great advantage
- Familiarity with the Payments industry
- Familiarity with the software development outsourcing market
- Familiarity with the Marketplace e-commerce
- Experience with data analytics & BI tools
- Experience working in an international company
- Technical knowledge of tracking systems (Has-Offer, Google Analytics)
A few words about us
Payoneer is a leading payment platform and one of the world’s fastest growing fintech companies, ranking high on Inc. 5000, Deloitte Fast 500, and the CNBC Disruptor List. We empower entrepreneurs and businesses anywhere in the world – from Cairo to California, Buenos Aires to Bangalore and Tel Aviv to Tokyo – to go beyond and grow successful, sustainable businesses. With millions of customers in over 200 countries worldwide and trusted by clients like Amazon, Airbnb and Google, Payoneer truly connects anyone, anywhere, with opportunities to trade globally.
About us Payoneer is an easy, secure, and cost-effective way for companies of all sizes to pay people and businesses throughout the world. Since 2005, Payoneer has provided companies with multiple ways to transfer payments, including prepaid debit MasterCard® cards, deposits to local banks worldwide and payments to local e-wallets. Award-winning Payoneer has quickly become an innovator in the field of online payment solutions with thousands of companies and more than a million payees worldwide. Payoneer is a leading mass-payout company that provides solutions to enable both Fortune 100 companies as well as small businesses to make payments to 210 countries around the world.