Design Team Leader
Payoneer, Israel-Petach Tiqva Hayetzira
Connecting business, professionals, countries, and currencies
Have we got a job for you?!
Design Team Leader, Petach Tikva,
Build Your Career | Have Fun | Make a Difference
If you’re the kind of person that loves to get stuff done, collaborate with colleagues all over the world and is interested in joining a fast growing global company that is trusted by the world’s top digital brands and truly cares for its customers, join us at Payoneer!
Check out our values
We’re looking for
We’re looking for an experienced Design Team Leader, responsible for the visual side of the Payoneer brand. Joining our marketing team, and leading a team that contributes to almost every one of our campaigns, the Design Team Leader will drive our creative efforts forward, managing and guiding a talented team of designers, responsible for the development of materials across our marketing channels including web, mobile, social, email, and print. The role is perfect for someone who can both lead and support others, while also rolling up their sleeves and being a key contributor to the day-to day tasks as well. The Design Team Leader should be well versed in the value delivered to customers and the problems customers are trying to solve, in order to ensure we communicate the right message to the right customer through the visual, as well as the content.
What’s the job?
- Manage the marketing design team - overseeing the design team by hiring, training, developing, and mentoring the in-house team and various outsourced designers
- Oversee the establishment and evolution of a unified visual language that takes our creative efforts to the next level
- Establish and maintain the team standards for quality, creativity, productivity, brand consistency, speed and client service
- Develop creative briefs based on ideas established in brainstorming sessions with concept, schedules, and expected deliverables
- Delegate projects to in-house designers as well as freelancers, while guiding, reviewing and approving the final output
- Develop and deliver digital and print design projects from start to finish to support the range of Payoneer’s marketing needs, including web pages, landing pages, email campaigns, social media ads, flyers, infographics, content marketing collateral (i.e. whitepapers, eBooks), trade show assets etc.
- Ensure a high level of understanding of the product and value among the team to ensure that the visuals align with the overall brand story and company values
Have you done this kind of stuff?
- Academic degree preferably from Shenkar, Betzalel, or similar
- 8 years + of experience as a Graphic Designer in advertising firms and/or tech companies
- Experience in managing a design team
- Exceptional design skills for web and print (webpages, landing pages, social media images, emails, print and other digital marketing assets)
- Strong passion for typography and layout and eye for detail
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Must: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign | Optional: Adobe XD, Sketch, After Effects, Premiere Pro)
- Fluent in English
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced team environment, ensuring that deadlines are always hit
Not a must but a great advantage
- Experience with video and motion graphics
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
Design portfolio required with application
A few words about us
Payoneer is a leading payment platform and one of the world’s fastest growing fintech companies, ranking high on Inc. 5000, Deloitte Fast 500, and the CNBC Disruptor List. We empower entrepreneurs and businesses anywhere in the world – from Cairo to California, Buenos Aires to Bangalore and Tel Aviv to Tokyo – to go beyond and grow successful, sustainable businesses. With millions of customers in over 200 countries worldwide and trusted by clients like Amazon, Airbnb and Google, Payoneer truly connects anyone, anywhere, with opportunities to trade globally.
About us Payoneer is an easy, secure, and cost-effective way for companies of all sizes to pay people and businesses throughout the world. Since 2005, Payoneer has provided companies with multiple ways to transfer payments, including prepaid debit MasterCard® cards, deposits to local banks worldwide and payments to local e-wallets. Award-winning Payoneer has quickly become an innovator in the field of online payment solutions with thousands of companies and more than a million payees worldwide. Payoneer is a leading mass-payout company that provides solutions to enable both Fortune 100 companies as well as small businesses to make payments to 210 countries around the world.