Have we got a job for you?!
SQL Campaign Manager , Petach Tikva
Build Your Career | Have Fun | Make a Difference
If you’re the kind of person that loves to get stuff done, collaborate with colleagues all over the world and is interested in joining a fast growth global company that is trusted by the world’s top digital brands and truly cares for its customers, join us at Payoneer!
We’re looking for a smart, high-energy professional person to take part of the Campaign management team. You will be responsible for driving growth Payoneer worldwide through the implementation and optimization of effective campaigns for every step of the customers’ journey. The role requires excellent technical knowledge of campaign management tools and analytical systems, together with a well-rounded marketing mind
Is this you?
What’s the job?
- Planning, building and implementing marketing campaigns using complex SQL over CRM platform aiming to welcome new customers, increase customer lifetime value and prevent churn (conversion/retention/win-back).
- Optimizing and supporting existing processes and campaigns.
- Executing segmented marketing activities, targeted at deepening and strengthening customer relation.
- Analyzing and reporting on the effectiveness and performance of the campaigns.
- Optimizing the campaign manager interfaces and the integration with other systems within the Payoneer infrastructure.
- Create customer loyalty (on the customer’s side) and extension of the customer’s life expectancy.
- Create work processes with the company’s internal customers, understanding the needs and complexities in order to provide technological solutions – marketing, R&D, product and customer support.
Have you done this kind of stuff?
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering/Information Systems or equivalent – a must.
- Solid experience in SQL writing – a must
- Excellent analytical and technical capabilities.
- Good organizational skills with attention to details.
- Ability to multi-task and perform under tight deadlines and pressure.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Strong project management skills.
- Creative and strategic thinking.
- Good verbal and written English skills.
Not a must but a great advantage
- Experience with information system, databases, data mining, ETL, DWH, BI and BO – an advantage.
- Advanced Excel skills, familiarity with statistics or other analytical techniques (SPSS, SAS) - an advantage.
- Experience in working with different communication channels (email, SMS, popup, push notification, Wechat etc.) and campaign management systems is an advantage.
Check us out!
Ever wondered whether that perfect combination really exists? You know, the job we always dream where we develop professionally and enjoy a fun workplace surrounded by passionate people, at a company that is really changing the world?
Payoneer empowers entrepreneurs and businesses anywhere in the world – from Cairo to California, Buenos Aires to Bangalore and Tel Aviv to Tokyo – to expand beyond their borders and grow successful, sustainable businesses. With millions of customers in over 200 countries worldwide, Payoneer connects anyone, regardless of their location or socio-economic background, with opportunities to trade globally.
This is what we value :)
- A humble, caring professional who puts your customers and colleagues first
- Always striving for excellence in everything you do
- Super focused on getting things done, finding a way when others only see the challenges
- A passionate person who wants to get wholeheartedly behind the mission
- Someone who strives for excellence, always searching for a way to be better
- A team player who understands that collaboration is the key to success
About us Payoneer is an easy, secure, and cost-effective way for companies of all sizes to pay people and businesses throughout the world. Since 2005, Payoneer has provided companies with multiple ways to transfer payments, including prepaid debit MasterCard® cards, deposits to local banks worldwide and payments to local e-wallets. Award-winning Payoneer has quickly become an innovator in the field of online payment solutions with thousands of companies and more than a million payees worldwide. Payoneer is a leading mass-payout company that provides solutions to enable both Fortune 100 companies as well as small businesses to make payments to 210 countries around the world.
Want to learn more about Payoneer? Visit Payoneer's website.
Jobs You May Like
Product Manager - Wireless
SonicWall, Milpitas, California
Associate Performance Marketing Manager, Episode
Pocket Gems, Episode
Junior SEM Specialist - 6 month contract
Manager, Branded Content Marketing
Nutrafol, New York, NY
Red Antler, Brooklyn
Community Manager - St. Louis
Yelp, St. Louis, MO