Head Of Partnerships UK & Europe
Connecting business, professionals, countries, and currencies
Have we got a job for you?!
Head Of Partnerships UK & Europe, (London office)
Build Your Career | Have Fun | Make a Difference
If you’re the kind of person that loves to get stuff done, collaborate with colleagues all over the world and is interested in joining a fast growing global company that is trusted by the world’s top digital brands and truly cares for its customers, join us at Payoneer!
What’s the job?
- Developing new partner-verticals; understanding Payoneer’s products & operational capabilities, the competitive landscape and market trends
- Screening potential deals by analyzing market potential, deal requirements and financials; evaluating alternatives; resolving internal priorities.
- Building and managing a pipeline of opportunities.
- Contacting potential partners & influencers; building relationships with them.
- Developing negotiation strategies; examining risks and potential upsides; estimating partners' needs and goals.
- Setting up ongoing communication channels and negotiate business deals.
- Analyzing performance results and optimize accordingly.
- 7+ years of proven experience in partnerships and/or business development
- Great analytical skills
- Excellent sales skills
- Good ability to understand users’ behavior and needs
- Outstanding written/verbal communication and presentation skills
- Great team player
Not a must but a great advantage -
- Familiarity with the Payments industry
- Familiarity with the Marketplace e-commerce
- Experience with data analytics & BI tools
- Experience working in an international company
- Technical knowledge of tracking systems (Has-Offer, Google Analytics)
- Managerial experience
- Additional languages
Check us out!
Ever wondered whether that perfect combination really exists? You know, the job we always dream where we develop professionally and enjoy a fun workplace surrounded by passionate people, at a company that is really changing the world?
Payoneer empowers entrepreneurs and businesses anywhere in the world – from Cairo to California, Buenos Aires to Bangalore and Tel Aviv to Tokyo – to expand beyond their borders and grow successful, sustainable businesses. With millions of customers in over 200 countries worldwide, Payoneer connects anyone, regardless of their location or socio-economic background, with opportunities to trade globally.
This is what we value :)
- A humble, caring professional who puts your customers and colleagues first
- Always striving for excellence in everything you do
- Super focused on getting things done, finding a way when others only see the challenges
- A passionate person who wants to get wholeheartedly behind the mission
- Someone who strives for excellence, always searching for a way to be better
- A team player who understands that collaboration is the key to success
About us Payoneer is an easy, secure, and cost-effective way for companies of all sizes to pay people and businesses throughout the world. Since 2005, Payoneer has provided companies with multiple ways to transfer payments, including prepaid debit MasterCard® cards, deposits to local banks worldwide and payments to local e-wallets. Award-winning Payoneer has quickly become an innovator in the field of online payment solutions with thousands of companies and more than a million payees worldwide. Payoneer is a leading mass-payout company that provides solutions to enable both Fortune 100 companies as well as small businesses to make payments to 210 countries around the world.
Want to learn more about Payoneer? Visit Payoneer's website.
Jobs You May Like
Dir. of Strategic Development/Gov. Affairs
LimeBike, San Mateo, CA
Corporate Sales Associate
Basis Technology, All locations
Manager, In-Store Merchant Operations - Southeast
DoorDash, Atlanta, GA
Business & Solution Development Director
Customer Success Engineer (SF)
Demandbase, San Francisco, CA