Recruiter, New York
Build Your Career | Love your Work | Make a Difference
Payoneer empowers entrepreneurs and businesses anywhere in the world - from Cairo to California, Buenos Aires to Bangalore and Tel Aviv to Tokyo – to expand beyond their borders and grow successful, sustainable businesses. With millions of customers in over 200 countries worldwide, Payoneer connects anyone, anywhere, with opportunities to trade globally.
We are trusted by world-class firms such as Amazon and Airbnb to deliver a high quality payments service, and due to the recent growth in the business, we have created this new role to build the Recruitment function and work with the various stakeholders to hire the best talent in the market through a number of various initiatives.
What we value:
- A humble, caring professional who puts customers and colleagues first
- Always striving for excellence in everything you do
- Highly focused on getting things done, finding a way when others only see the challenges
- A passionate person who wants to get wholeheartedly behind the mission
- Someone who strives for excellence, always searching for a way to be better
- A team player who understands that collaboration is the key to success
You will be responsible for:
- Executing on recruitment plans along with the stakeholders involved for each role.
- Managing the candidate experience and positively promoting and growing Payoneer’s employer brand.
- Implementing and utilizing effective sourcing strategies to attract highly qualified candidates.
- Assisting in the creation of job descriptions and detailed profiles for business partners.
- Providing guidance for hiring managers related to candidate selection, interviewing, and selection. Conducting regular follow-ups with managers to determine effectiveness of recruitment plans.
- Regularly assessing and reporting on the pipeline of candidates for frequently placed roles.
- Identifying and participating in networking activities and industry conferences to build relationships and connect with future talent.
- Participating and supporting ongoing improvements to our Employee Referral program.
You should come prepared with:
- 3-5 years recruiting experience, preferably in a technology/SaaS environment.
- Solid sourcing experience and creative pipeline management.
- Strategic thinker with an independent entrepreneurial spirit.
- Ability to manage confidentiality concerning employee information.
- Demonstrated experience in a global work environment.
- Proven results as a partner with hiring managers.
- Successful track record in implementing recruiting strategies in a growing organization.
- Strong analytical skills and examples of data driven decision making.
- Highly effective oral and written communication skills, including strong facilitation skills.
- Experience using Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
About us Payoneer is an easy, secure, and cost-effective way for companies of all sizes to pay people and businesses throughout the world. Since 2005, Payoneer has provided companies with multiple ways to transfer payments, including prepaid debit MasterCard® cards, deposits to local banks worldwide and payments to local e-wallets. Award-winning Payoneer has quickly become an innovator in the field of online payment solutions with thousands of companies and more than a million payees worldwide. Payoneer is a leading mass-payout company that provides solutions to enable both Fortune 100 companies as well as small businesses to make payments to 210 countries around the world.
Want to learn more about Payoneer? Visit Payoneer's website.
Jobs You May Like
Recruiter, Plant Operations
Faraday Future, Hanford, CA
Technical Recruiter (Contract)
PlayStation, San Francisco, CA
Executive Director - 2018-2019 School Year
Summit Public Schools, Redwood City, CA
Spokeo, Pasadena, California, United States
Quora, Mountain View, CA
Contractor - PT Python Instructor