Risk Lead, New York
Build Your Career | Have Fun | Make a Difference
Payoneer empowers entrepreneurs and businesses anywhere in the world – from Cairo to California, Buenos Aires to Bangalore and Tel Aviv to Tokyo – to expand beyond their borders and grow successful, sustainable businesses. With millions of customers in over 200 countries worldwide, Payoneer connects anyone, anywhere, with opportunities to trade globally.
What we value:
- A humble, caring professional who puts customers and colleagues first
- Always striving for excellence in everything you do
- Highly focused on getting things done, finding a way when others only see the challenges
- A passionate person who wants to get wholeheartedly behind the mission
- Someone who strives for excellence, always searching for a way to be better
- A team player who understands that collaboration is the key to success
You ideally have a proven track record in risk management, online payments or related ecommerce fields. Our Risk Lead needs be have strong critical thinking and problem solving skills.
You will be responsible for:
- Oversee day to day risk and fraud analysis for Payoneer’s top clients
- Communicate directly with external parties regarding Risk events
- Provide assistance to internal Sales and Account Management teams to provide Risk based solutions for clients
- Manage the Risk NY Unit, as part of and in conjunction with the larger global Risk Management team
- Manage off-hour support for urgent companywide Risk events
- Work with internal development teams to provide cutting edge Risk solutions for clients
You should come prepared with:
- Previous experience in a management role a plus
- Proven experience in a highly independent role
- Highly motivated and willing to go the extra mile for our clients
- Experience with big data analysis to identify trends and patterns
- Strong command of Excel and other MS Office Suite tools (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, etc)
- Expert communication skills
- Experience with SQL or other programming languages a plus
About us Payoneer is an easy, secure, and cost-effective way for companies of all sizes to pay people and businesses throughout the world. Since 2005, Payoneer has provided companies with multiple ways to transfer payments, including prepaid debit MasterCard® cards, deposits to local banks worldwide and payments to local e-wallets. Award-winning Payoneer has quickly become an innovator in the field of online payment solutions with thousands of companies and more than a million payees worldwide. Payoneer is a leading mass-payout company that provides solutions to enable both Fortune 100 companies as well as small businesses to make payments to 210 countries around the world.
Want to learn more about Payoneer? Visit Payoneer's website.
Jobs You May Like
Flexport, Atlanta, GA
Snap Inc., Los Angeles, CA
System Administrator (Rotating Shift)
Vigilant - a DRW Company, Montreal
Director, State Healthcare Programs, West U.S.
Bluebird Bio, Los Angeles, CA, USA
Sales Recruiter | EMEA
Director of Business Systems - NYC
Looker, New York