Payoneer, Petach Tikva, Israel
Connecting business, professionals, countries, and currencies
As a global, multi-national company, we would like to ask that you please submit your resume in English.
Have we got a job for you?!
Data Architect , Petach Tikva
Build Your Career | Have Fun | Make a Difference
Payoneer systems are composed of multiple WEB applications, relying on a strong backbone of payment processing and fraud, risk and cyber prevention – all operated in high-complexity and high scale. Payoneer’s technology division (R&D, IT, Data, Architecture) is composed of over 20 teams. Development starts with .NET WEB environment (C#, SQL-Server, IIS, TFS), and incorporates technologies as React for UI, NoSQL (Hadoop on Cloudera stacks) and both Azure and AWS cloud toolsets. Each development team is operating in SCRUM methodology. Data and AI teams work with the latest BigData toolsets (mostly in JAVA/SCALA and python).
Payoneer is expanding its R&D and is seeking for a Data Architect, reporting to Director Of Architecture, to be part of architects team and deal with both data and system technology strategy.
You will be leveraging your data expertise for the benefit of overall system architecture - while at the same time - bringing your system architecture skills when implementing data related initiatives.
What’s the job?
- End to end ownership of our data platform architecture including design and development of data models and flows
- Analyzing requirements and setting the technological course for all data related initiatives
- Improvement and Re-design our data infrastructure for greater scalability.
- Monitoring & maintaining production streaming and batch applications.
- Drive new technologies and frameworks extending capacity & effectiveness of teams, capacity & scalability of the product, in both server and client side
- Take active role in key product enhancements, per product-management and stake holder’s requirements, and select the right development solutions to address the requirements in terms of functionality, reliability, testability and scalability
- Be a true team player, capable of holding and driving a vision on one hand and buying in to it on the other hand
Have you done this kind of stuff?
- Proven work experience as a Data Architect, Data Scientist or similar role
- At least 8 years software development experience, at least 2 years’ experience as architect in WEB, SaaS environment
- At least 3 years of experience with data streaming technologies (Kafka, RabbitMQ, Spark etc.).
- Experience with big data solutions like Redshift, BigQuery, Hive, Presto, etc.
- Experience in high-capacity and high-reliability products (Preferably .Net), with understanding of system and component performance – N+1, multi-threading and more
- Experience with SQL Server, big-data (Spark,Kafka, Kudu, Impala, HBase, Nifi) and no-SQL technologies (Redis, Elastic, Neo4J)
- Experience with machine-learning
- Proven experience with Python.
- Experience with data modeling.
- BSc in Computer Science (or equivalent) – preferred higher educational background
Not a must but a great advantage
- Experience in ETL and Data Lakes
- Experience with Micro-services
- Experience with CI/CD , testing-automation
- Experience in Scala / R / Tabular cubes.
- Experience with real time analytics.
Check us out!
Ever wondered whether that perfect combination really exists? You know, the job we always dream where we develop professionally and enjoy a fun workplace surrounded by passionate people, at a company that is really changing the world?Payoneer empowers entrepreneurs and businesses anywhere in the world – from Cairo to California, Buenos Aires to Bangalore and Tel Aviv to Tokyo – to expand beyond their borders and grow successful, sustainable businesses. With millions of customers in over 200 countries worldwide, Payoneer connects anyone, regardless of their location or socio-economic background, with opportunities to trade globally. Our Values
About us Payoneer is an easy, secure, and cost-effective way for companies of all sizes to pay people and businesses throughout the world. Since 2005, Payoneer has provided companies with multiple ways to transfer payments, including prepaid debit MasterCard® cards, deposits to local banks worldwide and payments to local e-wallets. Award-winning Payoneer has quickly become an innovator in the field of online payment solutions with thousands of companies and more than a million payees worldwide. Payoneer is a leading mass-payout company that provides solutions to enable both Fortune 100 companies as well as small businesses to make payments to 210 countries around the world.
Want to learn more about Payoneer? Visit Payoneer's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.
Jobs You May Like
Manager, Clinical Market Performance
Bright Health, Remote