Payoneer, Petach Tikva, Israel
Connecting business, professionals, countries, and currencies
As a global, multi-national company, we would like to ask that you please submit your resume in English.
Have we got a job for you?!
Build Your Career | Have Fun | Make a Difference
If you’re the kind of person that loves to get stuff done, collaborate with colleagues all over the world and is interested in joining a fast growth global company that is trusted by the world’s top digital brands and truly cares for its customers, join us at Payoneer!
We’re looking for ...
An automation developer to join our R&D team. You will function as the team’s quality advocate and be working with experienced developers in order to promote our product quality to new heights. Is this you?
Have you done this kind of stuff?
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering and similar or relevant experience as a developer
- At least 3 year of experience in .NET, C# or equivalent Object-oriented language
- At least 3 year of experience in Selenium & Automation for API testing
- Proven experience with SQL
- Understanding of various QA methodologies
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software
- Very good verbal and written communication skills both Hebrew & English
- A responsible and dedicated worker, willing to work in a dynamic and demanding environment
- Motivated team player who helps drive the team forward
Not a must but a great advantage
- Experience with Git/Gitflows
- Experience with CI/CD Tools
- Experience with TFS/Azure Devops
- Proven experience with Scrum/Agile methodology
A few words about us
Payoneer is a leading payment platform and one of the world’s fastest growing fintech companies, ranking high on Inc. 5000, Deloitte Fast 500, and the CNBC Disruptor List. We empower entrepreneurs and businesses anywhere in the world – from Cairo to California, Buenos Aires to Bangalore and Tel Aviv to Tokyo – to go beyond and grow successful, sustainable businesses. With millions of customers in over 200 countries worldwide and trusted by clients like Amazon, Airbnb and Google, Payoneer truly connects anyone, anywhere, with opportunities to trade globally.
About us Payoneer is an easy, secure, and cost-effective way for companies of all sizes to pay people and businesses throughout the world. Since 2005, Payoneer has provided companies with multiple ways to transfer payments, including prepaid debit MasterCard® cards, deposits to local banks worldwide and payments to local e-wallets. Award-winning Payoneer has quickly become an innovator in the field of online payment solutions with thousands of companies and more than a million payees worldwide. Payoneer is a leading mass-payout company that provides solutions to enable both Fortune 100 companies as well as small businesses to make payments to 210 countries around the world.
Want to learn more about Payoneer? Visit Payoneer's website.
Come join the Gemini team and help us build the future of money!