Head of Sales – Team Leader
Connecting business, professionals, countries, and currencies
Payoneer’s mission is to empower businesses to go beyond – beyond borders, limits and expectations. In today’s digital world, Payoneer enables any business of any size from anywhere to access new economic opportunities by making it possible to transact as easily globally as they do locally.
Payoneer’s digital platform streamlines global commerce for millions of small businesses, marketplaces and enterprises from 200 countries and territories. Leveraging its robust technology, compliance, operations and banking infrastructure, Payoneer delivers a suite of services that includes cross-border payments, working capital, tax solutions and risk management. Powering growth for customers ranging from aspiring entrepreneurs in emerging markets to the world’s leading digital brands like Airbnb, Amazon, Google and Upwork, Payoneer makes global commerce easy and secure. Founded in 2005, Payoneer is profitable and has a team of more than 1500 people based all around the world.
Payoneer - one world, one platform, unlimited opportunities
Your Career Choice at Payoneer
Head of Sales – Team Leader Vietnam
Build Your Career | Have Fun | Make a Difference
If you’re the kind of person that loves to get things done, collaborate with colleagues all over the world and is interested in joining a fast-growing global company that is trusted by the world’s top digital brands and truly cares for its customers, join us at Payoneer!
What’s the job?
Are you customer focused, analytical, strategic and yet execution focused? Are you passionate about bringing in transformation in your customers business? Do you have the leadership traits to be an entrepreneur with a strong work ethic? Is this you?
We’re looking for
Payoneer is looking for a highly-talented SMB Sales Leader, to be one of the pioneering members of our Vietnam team. The incumbent will be tasked to enable millions of SMBs and professional businesses in Vietnam to get paid globally with Payoneer’ s fast, flexible, secure and low-cost solutions. Your responsibilities will include increasing business adoption and market penetration. Working in a dynamic sales environment you will be responsible for prospecting, qualifying and recruiting SMB’s and professionals on the Payoneer platform. You will be tasked to lead the direct sales team providing them with the vision and execution for the annual goals of the company. The candidate should be well versed in driving sales strategies and analyze the team performance on the sales metrics, inputs and outputs. As a coach and mentor, you will be expected to grow your team into a high caliber sales organization. The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high energy environment with an ability to deal with ambiguity. Candidate should possess both a business development and account management background that enables him or her to drive engagement with respective stakeholders. He/she should also be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against the market coverage plan. This role provides opportunities to develop original ideas, approaches, and solutions in a competitive and ever-changing business climate. This role is based out Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and may require some travel.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Impact market segment share by acquiring and onboarding new customers across all verticals.
- Maintain and exceed country targets in areas of # of clients and GMV from our direct business.
- Drive sales funnel to augment customer acquisitions and represent Payoneer in industry forums to drive awareness.
- Coach & direct team and build a group of high bar performers.
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions for Payoneer services in coordination with the marketing team.
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key stakeholders.
- Draft various business reports
Have you accomplished these kinds of qualifications?
- 7+ years of business development, sales, account management experience, especially in payments, ecommerce or crowdsourcing freelancers. Experience in working with SMB’s is essential.
- Track record of meeting and exceeding business established goals
- Proven ability to manage and develop medium to large teams
- Native Vietnamese & excellent in English. Proficiency in the use of email, with strong written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to make decisions in a changing environment, anticipate future needs and drive results.
- High level of organization and focus and ability to work under pressure/
- Ability to see the bigger picture
The following would be considered a plus for candidates:
- Experience in the Payments and Banking industry
- Familiarity with the Marketplace e-commerce
- Familiarity with the Business Process Outsourcing/Freelancing Industry
- Experience with direct sales for small businesses engaged in cross border trade
- Experience with digital marketing, affiliate marketing, social media
- Experience with data analytics & BI tools
- Experience working in an international company
Ever wondered whether that perfect combination really exists? You know, the job we always dream where we develop professionally and enjoy a fun workplace surrounded by passionate people, at a company that is really changing the world? Check us out!
About us Payoneer is an easy, secure, and cost-effective way for companies of all sizes to pay people and businesses throughout the world. Since 2005, Payoneer has provided companies with multiple ways to transfer payments, including prepaid debit MasterCard® cards, deposits to local banks worldwide and payments to local e-wallets. Award-winning Payoneer has quickly become an innovator in the field of online payment solutions with thousands of companies and more than a million payees worldwide. Payoneer is a leading mass-payout company that provides solutions to enable both Fortune 100 companies as well as small businesses to make payments to 210 countries around the world.
Want to learn more about Payoneer? Visit Payoneer's website.
The social news and entertainment company.