Senior API Developer
Payoneer, New York
Connecting business, professionals, countries, and currencies
Senior API Developer (C# .NET)
Build Your Career | Love your Work | Make a Difference
Payoneer’s mission is to empower businesses to go beyond – beyond borders, limits and expectations. In today’s digital world, Payoneer enables any business of any size from anywhere to access new economic opportunities by making it possible to transact as easily globally as they do locally.
Payoneer’s digital platform streamlines global commerce for millions of small businesses, marketplaces and enterprises from 200 countries and territories. Leveraging its robust technology, compliance, operations and banking infrastructure, Payoneer delivers a suite of services that includes cross-border payments, working capital, tax solutions, merchant services and risk management. Powering growth for customers ranging from aspiring entrepreneurs in emerging markets to the world’s leading digital brands like Airbnb, Amazon, Google and Upwork, Payoneer makes global commerce easy and secure. Founded in 2005, Payoneer is profitable and has a team based all around the world.
We’re looking for a services and backend developer to help develop performant and scalable APIs that serve both internal and external clients. Our core mission is to deliver fast and flawless payment processing to wherever our customers need it.
The Payoneer Payments platform handles $40B+ in payments annually across 200 countries. Our tech stack is primarily Microsoft (C#/SQL), though we use a myriad of other techs as well.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop new APIs that are performant, idempotent, and fault tolerant
- Collaborate with product and design teams to ensure product usability
- Continually improve processes and implement engineering best practices
- Support older API versions and help transition users to newer versions
- Work with other Payoneer R&D teams by developing/consuming APIs
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience developing .NET Web APIs
- SQL Server experience and ability to write optimized queries
- Solid background of implementing unit/integration tests
- Object-oriented analysis and design (OOA/D) experience
- Product-focused mindset that can break down problems and deliver solutions that are useful, stable, and performant
- Experience working in an agile development environment
- Experience with React is a plus, but not required
What we offer:
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision insurance (individual plan 100% covered) and FSA
- 401K with employer match
- Fitness reimbursement
- Generous PTO, paid holidays, and parental leave
- Learning and development opportunities
- Fun office culture with supportive leadership
- Exciting social events, including happy hours, birthday celebrations, and Friday lunches
- Community engagement opportunities
- Relaxed dress code
Join the Payoneer Family - check out Our Values and apply today!
Payoneer is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. Payoneer is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are interested in applying for employment with Payoneer and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please email [email protected]. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
About us Payoneer is an easy, secure, and cost-effective way for companies of all sizes to pay people and businesses throughout the world. Since 2005, Payoneer has provided companies with multiple ways to transfer payments, including prepaid debit MasterCard® cards, deposits to local banks worldwide and payments to local e-wallets. Award-winning Payoneer has quickly become an innovator in the field of online payment solutions with thousands of companies and more than a million payees worldwide. Payoneer is a leading mass-payout company that provides solutions to enable both Fortune 100 companies as well as small businesses to make payments to 210 countries around the world.
Want to learn more about Payoneer? Visit Payoneer's website.
Software that predicts technology trends.