Product Marketing Manager
Connecting business, professionals, countries, and currencies
Have we got a job for you?!
Product Marketing Manager
Build Your Career | Have Fun | Make a Difference
If you’re the kind of person that loves to get stuff done, collaborate with colleagues all over the world and is interested in joining a fast growing global company that is trusted by the world’s top digital brands and truly cares for its customers, join us at Payoneer!
Check out our values
We are looking for a smart, creative and analytical Product Marketing Manager for our high-growth B2B team, focused on driving the positioning, messaging and go-to-market of our payments platform for SMEs paying and getting paid globally. This role will be responsible for working together with marketing, product, sales and customer success to drive forward product marketing activities, from developing the initial value proposition to storytelling and campaign execution – and beyond. This role will be responsible for go-to-market plans aligned to product updates, product positioning and messaging that will drive self-serve sign-ups and usage as well as supporting inside sales.
You will be responsible for:
- Leading cross-functional, global go-to-market efforts with Marketing, Sales, Product and Customer Success teams to drive adoption and growth
- Promoting the value of Payoneer’s B2B solutions for SMEs by leveraging product marketing insight, initiatives, and resources, including delivering integrated marketing/sales plans and campaigns that drive awareness and measurable demand generation
- Collaborating with colleagues across the global marketing team to execute campaigns across multiple channels, including acquisition, social, partners, SEO, CRM and more
- Analyzing target segments to understand customer/market challenges and build customer personas
- Maintaining and expanding competitive analyses, competitor pricing and messaging in order to differentiate our solutions
- Writing high-quality product and solution content for market positioning, website, landing pages, sales enablement, presentations, events, and campaign development
Have you done this kind of stuff?
- 5+ years of professional marketing experience in the B2B technology industry (payments industry is a plus but not required)
- Strong experience in messaging/positioning of product value and differentiation, creative development and campaign execution to SMEs
- Extensive experience in content writing, simplifying complex matters into easily understood value-driven messaging
- Proven track record of understanding technical concepts and creating industry and/or solutions-specific messaging and content
- Project management skills, can manage multiple priorities in a dynamic & global environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to earn trust and respect from peers
- High enthusiasm and motivation to work within a fast-paced, international environment
- Positive disposition with high energy, self-directed, team player
A few words about us
Payoneer is a leading payment platform and one of the world’s fastest growing fintech companies, ranking high on Inc. 5000, Deloitte Fast 500, and the CNBC Disruptor List. We empower entrepreneurs and businesses anywhere in the world – from Cairo to California, Buenos Aires to Bangalore and Tel Aviv to Tokyo – to go beyond and grow successful, sustainable businesses. With millions of customers in over 200 countries worldwide and trusted by clients like Amazon, Airbnb and Google, Payoneer truly connects anyone, anywhere, with opportunities to trade globally.
About us Payoneer is an easy, secure, and cost-effective way for companies of all sizes to pay people and businesses throughout the world. Since 2005, Payoneer has provided companies with multiple ways to transfer payments, including prepaid debit MasterCard® cards, deposits to local banks worldwide and payments to local e-wallets. Award-winning Payoneer has quickly become an innovator in the field of online payment solutions with thousands of companies and more than a million payees worldwide. Payoneer is a leading mass-payout company that provides solutions to enable both Fortune 100 companies as well as small businesses to make payments to 210 countries around the world.
Want to learn more about Payoneer? Visit Payoneer's website.
A modern woman's destination for how to live a stylish, well-rounded life