Working Capital Partnerships Manager
Payoneer, New York
Connecting business, professionals, countries, and currencies
Partnerships Manager, Working Capital
Build Your Career | Love your Work | Make a Difference
Ever wondered whether that perfect combination really exists? You know, the job we always dream of, where we develop professionally and enjoy a fun workplace surrounded by passionate people, at a company that is really changing the world?
Payoneer empowers entrepreneurs and businesses anywhere in the world – from Cairo to California, Buenos Aires to Bangalore and Tel Aviv to Tokyo – to expand beyond their borders and grow successful, sustainable businesses. With millions of customers in over 200 countries worldwide, Payoneer connects anyone, anywhere, with opportunities to trade globally. Payoneer is one of the fastest growing Fintech companies, ranking high for the past 3 years on the Inc. 5000, Deloitte Fast 500 lists, and CNBC Disruptor List #13.
We’re looking for…
An energetic, motivated self-starter that is able to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment and to grow new and existing partner accounts. Someone with strong initiative, solid written/verbal communication skills unflagging attention to detail and an overall commitment to excellence. You are a passionate, committed professional with a keen sense of people, high intellect/intellectual curiosity, strong work ethic and accountability.
This role is tasked with building key partnerships that utilize our working capital product.
You will be responsible for:
- Contacting potential partners & influencers; building relationships that drives acquisition of clients through working capital integrations and referral agreements.
- Screening potential deals by analyzing market potential, deal requirements and financials; evaluating alternatives; resolving internal priorities.
- Building and managing a pipeline of opportunities.
- Developing negotiation strategies; examining risks and potential upsides; estimating partners' needs and goals.
- Structuring & negotiating deals, collaborating with the Legal team.
- Collaborating with marketing teams to build marketing strategies and content for new users.
- Setting up ongoing communication channels and negotiate business deals.
- Lead business side of integration opportunities when necessary
- Developing new partner-verticals; understanding Payoneer’s products & operational capabilities, the competitive landscape and market trends.
You should come prepared with:
- Proven experience in financial services/lending (min 3 years)
- Great analytical skills & professional background
- Creative thinker, sees potential deals that might not be obvious
- Strong client facing sales skills
- Good ability to understand users’ behavior and needs
- Comfort with technology, experience with API integrations
- Full mastery of MS Office including Power Point & Excel
- Deep business understanding with exceptional analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding written/verbal communication and presentation skills
- History of exceeding goals
- A team player who is comfortable working independently is a must
Not a must but a great advantage:
- Payments industry experience
- eCommerce and/or Amazon experience
- History in FI and banking partnerships coveted
- Experience with data analytics & BI tools
- Experience working in an international company
- Technical knowledge of tracking systems (Has-Offer, Google Analytics)
Join the Payoneer Family - check out Our Values and apply today!
About us Payoneer is an easy, secure, and cost-effective way for companies of all sizes to pay people and businesses throughout the world. Since 2005, Payoneer has provided companies with multiple ways to transfer payments, including prepaid debit MasterCard® cards, deposits to local banks worldwide and payments to local e-wallets. Award-winning Payoneer has quickly become an innovator in the field of online payment solutions with thousands of companies and more than a million payees worldwide. Payoneer is a leading mass-payout company that provides solutions to enable both Fortune 100 companies as well as small businesses to make payments to 210 countries around the world.
Want to learn more about Payoneer? Visit Payoneer's website.
The best bed for better sleep