Credit Risk Manager
Connecting business, professionals, countries, and currencies
Payoneer’s mission is to empower businesses to go beyond – beyond borders, limits and expectations. In today’s digital world, Payoneer enables any business of any size from anywhere to access new economic opportunities by making it possible to transact as easily globally as they do locally.
Payoneer’s digital platform streamlines global commerce for millions of small businesses, marketplaces and enterprises from 200 countries and territories. Leveraging its robust technology, compliance, operations and banking infrastructure, Payoneer delivers a suite of services that includes cross-border payments, working capital, tax solutions and risk management. Powering growth for customers ranging from aspiring entrepreneurs in emerging markets to the world’s leading digital brands like Airbnb, Amazon, Google and Upwork, Payoneer makes global commerce easy and secure. Founded in 2005, Payoneer is profitable and has a team based all around the world.
Payoneer - one world, one platform, unlimited opportunities
Your Career Choice at Payoneer
Build Your Career | Have Fun | Make a Difference
If you’re the kind of person that loves to get things done, collaborate with colleagues all over the world and is interested in joining a fast-growing global company that is trusted by the world’s top digital brands and truly cares for its customers, join us at Payoneer!
We’re looking for
Ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced, multi tasked, high energy environment with an ability to deal with ambiguity. The position focus will be around supporting the full spectrum of credit risk management activities across APAC region. This position would be reporting into Head of Risk - based in Singapore. You will be the go-to individual for overall credit risk assessment and overall underwriting process. The role can be based in Hong Kong or Singapore.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Define and implement credit risk framework and procedure while on boarding merchants across APAC region within the regulatory rules.
- Develop and drive the implementation of credit risk rating matrix and ensure the merchant portfolio is in sync with Payoneer risk appetite closely by working with your manager.
- Reviewing and enhancing credit risk assessment procedures and processes.
- Manage the credit risk approval and review process of individual merchants.
- Review, maintain and improve on the merchant credit rating processes and scoring algorithm to enhance the entire process efficiency and effectiveness.
- Maintain and report credit risk management dashboard for periodic review to management and internal stakeholders.
- Report to management and regional stakeholders on identified credit risk for merchants and propose solutions.
- Data driven propositions to enhance overall existing risk strategies, wherever feasible. Design and develop effective reporting metrics and conduct investigations in the event of an alert being raised.
- Provide business insights or process improvement plans for improving the underwriting process and closing any anomalies/gaps in the overall credit risk process.
- Strong collaboration with compliance and KYC teams across the globe.
Have you accomplished these qualifications?
- 9 years plus experience in a similar role within credit risk. Candidates will lesser experience will be provided Sr. Credit Risk Analyst job title.
- Ability to review financial health of merchant business based on financial and non-financial data.
- Strong analytical and data driven skills.
- Opportunist – Able to understand, review underlying issues and opportunities to close gaps.
- Thought partner, never afraid to ask/take toughest or easiest questions and take ownership.
- Excellent and sharp communication skills as well written as this position would require interaction with Directors/VPs, excellent presentation skills, credit risk awareness within the organization and most important dealing with our merchants.
Ever wondered whether that perfect combination really exists? You know, the job we always dream where we develop professionally and enjoy a fun workplace surrounded by passionate people, at a company that is really changing the world? Check us out!
About us Payoneer is an easy, secure, and cost-effective way for companies of all sizes to pay people and businesses throughout the world. Since 2005, Payoneer has provided companies with multiple ways to transfer payments, including prepaid debit MasterCard® cards, deposits to local banks worldwide and payments to local e-wallets. Award-winning Payoneer has quickly become an innovator in the field of online payment solutions with thousands of companies and more than a million payees worldwide. Payoneer is a leading mass-payout company that provides solutions to enable both Fortune 100 companies as well as small businesses to make payments to 210 countries around the world.
Want to learn more about Payoneer? Visit Payoneer's website.
The social news and entertainment company.
Tech Jobs For You
Capital Markets Management Consulting Wealth Management Consul...
Accenture, Multiple Locations, USA