Payoneer, Petach Tikva, Israel
Connecting business, professionals, countries, and currencies
Have we got a job for you?!
Build Your Career | Have Fun | Make a Difference
If you’re the kind of person that loves to get stuff done, collaborate with colleagues all over the world and is interested in joining a fast growing global company that is trusted by the world’s top digital brands and truly cares for its customers, join us at Payoneer!
Check out our values
We’re looking for a passionate, hard-working and analytical candidate with a proven track record of pure quality…because you’ll be tasked with identifying and taking on some of the biggest problems our organization faces and your work will directly impact entire business lines.
You’ll work cross-functionally and globally with an eclectic cast of stakeholders throughout the company to improve the security of our userbase and of our platform while still enabling business growth. If you’re up for the challenge, read on for more details!
What you’ll be doing:
- You’ll help to establish and own Risk’s top level KPIs, KRIs and other core operational metrics.
- You’ll design and deliver accurate, detailed and user-friendly dashboards and reports that answer crucial business questions with astute interpretations and insights.
- You’ll conduct proactive analyses to identify operational inefficiencies and control deficiencies.
- You’ll work closely with fraud researchers and data scientists to improve current solutions and design new ones.
- You’ll lead data mining and analytics efforts in modeling and machine learning projects.
- You have an advanced skill level in SQL and Excel.
- You are proficient in BI tools like Power BI, Tableau, etc.
- You are competent in Python and/or R.
- You love data and display a passion for communicating data-driven insights.
- You’re able to communicate with business-level English.
- You’re able to maintain high levels of productivity with minimal supervision.
- You’re able to build strong working relationships with internal clients and colleagues in a collaborative and supportive manner.
- You have a minimum of 2 years of experience in a quantitative/analytical role, preferably within Tech.
A few words about us
Payoneer is a leading payment platform and one of the world’s fastest growing fintech companies, ranking high on Inc. 5000, Deloitte Fast 500, and the CNBC Disruptor List. We empower entrepreneurs and businesses anywhere in the world – from Cairo to California, Buenos Aires to Bangalore and Tel Aviv to Tokyo – to go beyond and grow successful, sustainable businesses. With millions of customers in over 200 countries worldwide and trusted by clients like Amazon, Airbnb and Google, Payoneer truly connects anyone, anywhere, with opportunities to trade globally.
About us Payoneer is an easy, secure, and cost-effective way for companies of all sizes to pay people and businesses throughout the world. Since 2005, Payoneer has provided companies with multiple ways to transfer payments, including prepaid debit MasterCard® cards, deposits to local banks worldwide and payments to local e-wallets. Award-winning Payoneer has quickly become an innovator in the field of online payment solutions with thousands of companies and more than a million payees worldwide. Payoneer is a leading mass-payout company that provides solutions to enable both Fortune 100 companies as well as small businesses to make payments to 210 countries around the world.
Want to learn more about Payoneer? Visit Payoneer's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.