Regulatory Reporting TL
Payoneer, Petach Tikva, Israel
Connecting business, professionals, countries, and currencies
Have we got a job for you?!
Build Your Career | Have Fun | Make a Difference
If you’re the kind of person that loves to get stuff done, collaborate with colleagues all over the world and is interested in joining a fast growing global company that is trusted by the world’s top digital brands and truly cares for its customers, join us at Payoneer!
Check out our values
We’re looking for a self-learner, proactive thinker and a strong leader who works well under pressure with a hands-on spirit and a can-do approach!
What’s the job?
- Lead and manage a team of risk analysts
- Coach, train, motivate and drive the team's performance
- Ensure tasks are performed smoothly, effectively, efficiently, while meeting regulatory requirements and SLAs
- Manage the team’s practices and procedures, provide ongoing feedback, foster teamwork and collaboration in order to successfully meet the company’s goals
- Support the team to achieve its operational objectives and KPIs, take on new tasks, manage workloads and analysts’ professional development
- Manage professional aspects of our regulatory reporting (SARs) and be a point for escalations
- Supervise and monitor performance and make sure all regulatory requirements are fulfilled
- Implement operational risk policies and procedures in line with regulations
- Drive innovation and enhancement initiatives to support scale, efficiency and automation
- Work closely with other teams and departments to support the development of risk and reporting related tools, processes and products to improve risk mechanisms and efficiency
Have you done this kind of stuff?
- Degree graduated – a must
- At least 1 year proven track of successful managerial experience - a must
- Relevant professional work experience of at least 2 years – a must (online risk management, regulatory requirements, compliance, fraud prevention)
- Excellent English level (written and spoken) and communication skills – a must
- A positive, energetic, bold & communicative people-person – a must
- Proven strong cross-team collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Well organized, energetic individual with a can-do approach
- A problem solver, experienced working under pressure
- Have a flexible attitude and emotional agility
- Ability to cope with changing requirements and levels of uncertainty in a fast paced environment
- An independent and opinionated thinker, who has initiative and is able to see processes through
A few words about us
Payoneer is a leading payment platform and one of the world’s fastest growing fintech companies, ranking high on Inc. 5000, Deloitte Fast 500, and the CNBC Disruptor List. We empower entrepreneurs and businesses anywhere in the world – from Cairo to California, Buenos Aires to Bangalore and Tel Aviv to Tokyo – to go beyond and grow successful, sustainable businesses. With millions of customers in over 200 countries worldwide and trusted by clients like Amazon, Airbnb and Google, Payoneer truly connects anyone, anywhere, with opportunities to trade globally.
About us Payoneer is an easy, secure, and cost-effective way for companies of all sizes to pay people and businesses throughout the world. Since 2005, Payoneer has provided companies with multiple ways to transfer payments, including prepaid debit MasterCard® cards, deposits to local banks worldwide and payments to local e-wallets. Award-winning Payoneer has quickly become an innovator in the field of online payment solutions with thousands of companies and more than a million payees worldwide. Payoneer is a leading mass-payout company that provides solutions to enable both Fortune 100 companies as well as small businesses to make payments to 210 countries around the world.
Want to learn more about Payoneer? Visit Payoneer's website.
Come join the Gemini team and help us build the future of money!