Marketing Communication and Insight Manager
Connecting business, professionals, countries, and currencies
We have we got a job for you!
Marketing Communication and Insight Manager--- Shanghai, China
Build Your Career | Have Fun | Make a Difference
Payoneer’s mission is to empower businesses to go beyond – beyond borders, limits and expectations. In today’s digital world, Poneer enables any business of any size from anywhere to access new economic opportunities by making it possible to transact as easily globally as they do locally.
Payoneer’s digital platform streamlines global commerce for millions of small businesses, marketplaces and enterprises from 200 countries and territories. Leveraging its robust technology, compliance, operations and banking infrastructure, Payoneer delivers a suite of services that includes cross-border payments, working capital, tax solutions and risk management. Powering growth for customers ranging from aspiring entrepreneurs in emerging markets to the world’s leading digital brands like Airbnb, Amazon, Google and Upwork, Payoneer makes global commerce easy and secure.
Payoneer is a leading fintech company built to disrupt today’s way of commerce. Payoneer has accumulated numerous prestigious accolades, including but not limited to:
Payoneer - one world, one platform, endless opportunities.
About Payoneer China
Ever since its inception, Payoneer China has grown at a blistering speed with 250+ employees serving hundreds of thousands of customers. Payoneer China currently is the market leader in cross border payments for ecommerce, B2B trade, and mobile applications. We are also well positioned to grow our business into other business verticals, delivering a portfolio of products and services.
This is a unique opportunity for talents to participate in a fast-moving environment to provide disruptive products and solutions that solve real commercial challenges. It is also a great opportunity to super charge your career and to amplify professional growth, business acumen, and cross industry experience.
What’s the job?
- Creating and implementing local marketing assets to increase marketing voice of our product solutions
- Bring creativity to business with great copywriting skills and able to develop thought leadership content
- Conducting market research and manage customer counsel.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams – from creative, IT and production to product marketing and legal – to produce effective promotional materials
- Coordinating with and managing agency partners
- Creating marketing presentations for stakeholders
- Obtaining necessary consent and providing final approval on all marketing collateral, products and promotions
- Developing schedules and maintaining deadlines
Is this you?
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business /economics
- 3+ year working experience. 2+ year in marketing communications in related industries is a strong plus, including cx-border ecommerce, cx-border payment, industrial association or foreign trade business.
- Strong writing skills in both English and Chinese.
- Experience in marketplace, seller, industrial media or PSP is preferred.
- Experience in managing agency.
- Able to research & develop content.
- Digital marketing experience.
- Able to manage design creative briefing and execution projects.
- Disciplined and project management skills is a must.
- Team player and comfortable to closely work with international teams.
About us Payoneer is an easy, secure, and cost-effective way for companies of all sizes to pay people and businesses throughout the world. Since 2005, Payoneer has provided companies with multiple ways to transfer payments, including prepaid debit MasterCard® cards, deposits to local banks worldwide and payments to local e-wallets. Award-winning Payoneer has quickly become an innovator in the field of online payment solutions with thousands of companies and more than a million payees worldwide. Payoneer is a leading mass-payout company that provides solutions to enable both Fortune 100 companies as well as small businesses to make payments to 210 countries around the world.
Want to learn more about Payoneer? Visit Payoneer's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.