Senior Compliance Testing Analyst
Connecting business, professionals, countries, and currencies
Senior Compliance Testing Analyst, Ireland
Build Your Career | Have Fun | Make a Difference
If you’re the kind of person that loves to get stuff done, collaborate with colleagues all over the world and is interested in joining a fast growing global company that is trusted by the world’s top digital brands and truly cares for its customers, join us at Payoneer!
We are looking for a highly-talented Senior Compliance Testing Analyst in Ireland. Payoneer Europe Ltd is an electronic money institution authorised by the Central Bank of Ireland and provides payment services to businesses as well as issuing e-money. Reporting directly to the Compliance Testing Manager , the ideal candidate should have an understanding of Compliance, Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorist Financing, ideally within a regulatory environment. They must have the utmost respect for confidentiality. The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high energy environment.
What’s the job?
- Perform compliance testing and reviews of various BSA/AML and OFAC Sanctions functions including, but not limited to, Suspicious Activity Reporting, CIP, CDD, EDD, OFAC screening, monitoring of transaction activity and high-risk customers; and alert handling and dispositioning
- Document on behalf of Compliance the testing and validation of all BSA/AML and OFAC monitoring/screening systems to ensure all systems and software solutions are working effectively and accurately
- Identify gaps, exceptions, and areas for improvement, and analyze testing results and identified risks.
- Recommend remedial action for improvement of operational or compliance processes and controls
- Prepare reports of findings and testing results; escalate and report findings, testing results, and recommendations for improvements to relevant stakeholders
- Perform compliance testing functions and testing and reviews for general compliance with other applicable laws and regulations as needed
- Participate in the development and ongoing maintenance of the firm’s compliance testing program, and update procedures and processes periodically
- Eligible to work in Ireland
- Proficient in English language (both written and oral)
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university
- Minimum 3+ years of internal audit or compliance testing experience in the financial services sector and anti-financial crime area
- Specialized knowledge of anti-money laundering, terrorist financing, sanctions, particularly BSA and OFAC sanctions
- Data and/or document management experience preferred
A few words about us
Payoneer’s mission is to empower businesses to go beyond – beyond borders, limits and expectations. In today’s digital world, Payoneer’s platform streamlines global commerce for millions of small businesses, marketplaces and enterprises from 200 countries and territories. Leveraging its robust technology, compliance, and banking infrastructure, Payoneer delivers a suite of services that includes cross-border payments, working capital, tax solutions, merchant services and risk management. Powering growth for entrepreneurs in emerging markets through to the world’s leading digital brands like Airbnb, Amazon, Google and Upwork, Payoneer makes global commerce easy and secure.
Payoneer - one world, one platform, endless opportunity.
About us Payoneer is an easy, secure, and cost-effective way for companies of all sizes to pay people and businesses throughout the world. Since 2005, Payoneer has provided companies with multiple ways to transfer payments, including prepaid debit MasterCard® cards, deposits to local banks worldwide and payments to local e-wallets. Award-winning Payoneer has quickly become an innovator in the field of online payment solutions with thousands of companies and more than a million payees worldwide. Payoneer is a leading mass-payout company that provides solutions to enable both Fortune 100 companies as well as small businesses to make payments to 210 countries around the world.
Want to learn more about Payoneer? Visit Payoneer's website.
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.