Solution Architect/Implementation Lead
Payoneer, New York, California
Connecting business, professionals, countries, and currencies
Solution Architect/Implementation Lead, New York or California
Build Your Career | Love your Work | Make a Difference
Payoneer’s mission is to empower businesses to go beyond – beyond borders, limits and expectations. In today’s digital world, Payoneer enables any business of any size from anywhere to access new economic opportunities by making it possible to transact as easily globally as they do locally.
Payoneer’s digital payments platform streamlines global commerce for millions of small businesses, marketplaces and enterprises from over 200 countries and territories. Leveraging robust technology, compliance, operations and banking infrastructure, Payoneer delivers a suite of services that includes cross-border payments, working capital, tax solutions and risk management. Powering growth for customers ranging from aspiring entrepreneurs in emerging markets to the world’s leading brands like Airbnb, Amazon, Google and Upwork, Payoneer makes global commerce easy and secure.
You will act as the key project and client-facing representative, responsible for delivering complete technical solutions for the client by leveraging a systematic process of requirements gathering, mapping business requirements to technical requirements and ultimately the overall design of the payment solution. You will work with Sales, Account Management, Product Management, R&D and Operations team’s in ensuring client success. You will also have the opportunity to work with some of today's leading technologies while supporting some of our high-profile clients! (Amazon, Airbnb, Google, etc.)
What You’ll Do:
- Implementation of Payoneer’s technologies to new and existing clients
- Participating as a trusted technical expert in pre-sales meetings and throughout implementation of the Payoneer solution
- Evaluating client needs and recommending global best practices
- Balancing client requirements with support of design and solution with the ability to work with the client and internal teams to come up with solutions that meet client needs but also allow for support and profitability
- Working within project team environment, to guide implementations through execution
- Provide on-site or remote training for clients, and preparing end user documentation, demo’s, workflow diagrams, etc.
What We’re Looking For:
- 5+ years of experience providing technical support during pre-sales lifecycle, technical solution architecture and client onboarding
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Experience managing multiple large enterprise projects/implementations
- Experience with Application Programming Interface (API’s), and SaaS based products and technologies
- Proficiency in the following: requirements gathering, development, troubleshooting, deployment, technical training
- Creative, independent problem solver
- Solid communication, relationship management skills and technical aptitude
- Energetic, motivated self-starter who is able to collaborate with various teams across the business
- Willingness to travel
What We Offer:
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision insurance (individual plan 100% covered) and FSA
- 401K with employer match
- Fitness reimbursement
- Generous PTO, paid holidays, and parental leave
- Learning and development opportunities
- Fun office culture with supportive leadership
- Exciting social events, including happy hours, birthday celebrations, and Friday lunches
- Community engagement opportunities
- Relaxed dress code
Join the Payoneer Family - check out Our Values and apply today!
Payoneer is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. Payoneer is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are interested in applying for employment with Payoneer and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please email [email protected]. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
About us Payoneer is an easy, secure, and cost-effective way for companies of all sizes to pay people and businesses throughout the world. Since 2005, Payoneer has provided companies with multiple ways to transfer payments, including prepaid debit MasterCard® cards, deposits to local banks worldwide and payments to local e-wallets. Award-winning Payoneer has quickly become an innovator in the field of online payment solutions with thousands of companies and more than a million payees worldwide. Payoneer is a leading mass-payout company that provides solutions to enable both Fortune 100 companies as well as small businesses to make payments to 210 countries around the world.
Want to learn more about Payoneer? Visit Payoneer's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.