Python Developer (Risk Department)
Payoneer, Petach Tikva, Israel
Connecting business, professionals, countries, and currencies
Have we got a job for you?!
Build Your Career | Have Fun | Make a Difference
If you’re the kind of person that loves to get stuff done, collaborate with colleagues all over the world and is interested in joining a fast growth global company that is trusted by the world’s top digital brands and truly cares for its customers, join us at Payoneer!
Check out our values
We’re looking for a Python Developer to join Payoneer’s Risk Department. The position requires a blend of programming expertise tied with a high level of Business interaction.
The ideal candidate is highly technical with analytical capabilities. Someone who loves data, has a good understanding of business needs and can see the big picture.
What’s the job?
- Lead automations, risk services and internal systems development efforts end to end throughout the entire cycle
- Develop, integrate, test, deploy enterprise-level BPM solution to automate business processes
- See beyond numbers and help to inform, influence, support and execute business decisions
- Work with the various stakeholders and understand their needs
- Working with Python (Flask, Pandas), SQL Server, Rest APIs, Web Services, Cloud environments, and many more internal tools and systems.
Have you done this kind of stuff?
- Computer Science/equivalent degree from a leading university
- At least 2 years of experience
- Advanced SQL knowledge (preferred - SQL-Server)
- Solid Python Programming experience
- Implementation experience with BPM platforms like Appian or equivalent – advantage
- Experience with Web Services, REST API – advantage
- Strong analytical thinking, systematic problem-solving skills with strong attention to details
- Ability to collect, analyze and translate business requirements into technical specifications
Nice to have
Previous experience in the FinTech industry
A few words about us
Payoneer is a leading payment platform and one of the world’s fastest growing fintech companies, ranking high on Inc. 5000, Deloitte Fast 500, and the CNBC Disruptor List. We empower entrepreneurs and businesses anywhere in the world – from Cairo to California, Buenos Aires to Bangalore and Tel Aviv to Tokyo – to go beyond and grow successful, sustainable businesses. With millions of customers in over 200 countries worldwide and trusted by clients like Amazon, Airbnb and Google, Payoneer truly connects anyone, anywhere, with opportunities to trade globally.
About us Payoneer is an easy, secure, and cost-effective way for companies of all sizes to pay people and businesses throughout the world. Since 2005, Payoneer has provided companies with multiple ways to transfer payments, including prepaid debit MasterCard® cards, deposits to local banks worldwide and payments to local e-wallets. Award-winning Payoneer has quickly become an innovator in the field of online payment solutions with thousands of companies and more than a million payees worldwide. Payoneer is a leading mass-payout company that provides solutions to enable both Fortune 100 companies as well as small businesses to make payments to 210 countries around the world.
Want to learn more about Payoneer? Visit Payoneer's website.
The social news and entertainment company.