Senior Business Analyst
Payoneer, Shanghai, China
Connecting business, professionals, countries, and currencies
Have we got a job for you?!
Senior Business Analyst (China: Shanghai)
Build Your Career | Have Fun | Make a Difference
Payoneer’s mission is to empower businesses to go beyond – beyond borders, limits and expectations. In today’s digital world, Payoneer enables any business of any size from anywhere to access new economic opportunities by making it possible to transact as easily globally as they do locally.
Payoneer’s digital platform streamlines global commerce for millions of small businesses, marketplaces and enterprises from 200 countries and territories. Leveraging its robust technology, compliance, operations and banking infrastructure, Payoneer delivers a suite of services that includes cross-border payments, working capital, tax solutions and risk management. Powering growth for customers ranging from aspiring entrepreneurs in emerging markets to the world’s leading digital brands like Airbnb, Amazon, Google and Upwork, Payoneer makes global commerce easy and secure.
Payoneer is a leading fintech company built to disrupt today’s way of commerce. Payoneer has accumulated numerous prestigious accolades, including but not limited to:
Payoneer - one world, one platform, endless opportunities.
About Payoneer China
Ever since its inception, Payoneer China has grown at a blistering speed with 250+ employees serving hundreds of thousands of customers. Payoneer China currently is the market leader in cross border payments for ecommerce, B2B trade, and mobile applications. We are also well positioned to grow our business into other business verticals, delivering a portfolio of products and services.
This is a unique opportunity for talents to participate in a fast-moving environment to provide disruptive products and solutions that solve real commercial challenges. It is also a great opportunity to super charge your career and to amplify professional growth, business acumen, and cross industry experience.
We’re looking for
Our global Analytics team is looking for a talented Senior Business Analyst based in Shanghai to support our growing activities within the China SMB Department - turning data into insights and collaborating with stakeholders inside and outside of the department.
What will you do?
- Work with sales management team to enhance business understanding, key customer drivers, and track sales growth
- Provide recommendations and actions, based on strategic objectives, forecast and performance metrics.
- Lead and create presentations for business discussions with senior management/country managers on sales summaries and potential new areas of business
- Define and evaluate analytical KPIs for sales workflows to ensure healthy growth of the business
- Develop reports and dashboard to analyze and development of the sales funnel / operational metrics and delivering insights to the business and management on an ongoing basis
- Analyze Sales & Account Management Results and identify areas for strategic focus and development
- Work with Product & Data Department on integrating data from various sources and creating analytical models
- Develop tracking tools and methodologies, compile and analyze data over time to forecast sales trends
- Work on integrating data from various sources and creating analytical models
- Deal with lateral ad hoc analysis and requests.
Is that you?
- Driven by business goals, with a deep understanding of Business Analysis, Modeling and Data Infrastructure
- Creative and proactive
- Fast Learner
- High Attention to details
- Service oriented
- Team player
- Good command in both spoken and written English and Chinese – Mandarin
- 5+ years of experience as an analyst in a fast-moving business environment
- BA/B.Sc. in Economics / Statistics / Math / Industrial Engineering or other quantitative field
- Experience working with Excel (pivot, v-lookup, charts)
- Experience with BI tools (Tableau, Yellowfin, QlikView, Power BI, etc.) –
- SQL experience
- Experience translating analytics into business recommendations and considerations
Not a must but a great advantage
- Salesforce Experience
- Experience in Financial Services or FinTech companies
- Experience Working With Remote Teams
- Experience With SAS / Python
About us Payoneer is an easy, secure, and cost-effective way for companies of all sizes to pay people and businesses throughout the world. Since 2005, Payoneer has provided companies with multiple ways to transfer payments, including prepaid debit MasterCard® cards, deposits to local banks worldwide and payments to local e-wallets. Award-winning Payoneer has quickly become an innovator in the field of online payment solutions with thousands of companies and more than a million payees worldwide. Payoneer is a leading mass-payout company that provides solutions to enable both Fortune 100 companies as well as small businesses to make payments to 210 countries around the world.
Want to learn more about Payoneer? Visit Payoneer's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.