Payoneer, Petach Tiqva, Israel
Connecting business, professionals, countries, and currencies
A universe of opportunities. Open to you.
Payoneer’s mission is to empower anyone, anywhere to participate and succeed in the global economy. If our mission connects with your values, if you revel in solving complex challenges, and if you want to continuously advance your career, come realize your potential at Payoneer!
Life at Payoneer is a global community, where you’ll work with colleagues all over the world, in a hybrid or remote work frame. As an equal opportunity employer, the only things that matter to us are your skills, your drive and your desire to have a positive impact on others.
What you’ll be spending your time on:
Payoneer is expending its data science team and looking for an enthusiastic, passionate and happy data scientist to join and support its effort.
Is this you?
The Payoneers are:
Accountable | Adaptable | Collaborative | Communicative | Fast Learners | Independent | Motivated | Problem Solvers | Resilient | Technically Proficient
For this role you are also:
- Lead end-to-end big-data ML projects. (from data extraction through model validation & A/B testing to model deploying)
- Discovering and translating business challenges into data-pipelines and model framework.
- Deliver fast while continually adjusting models according to a real-time feedback.
- Work closely with Data-Analytics, Data-Engineering and BI teams
- Convey complex analysis results clearly and with conviction to all stakeholder levels
Have you done this kind of stuff?
- Minimum 3 years of relevant hands-on experience as a Data scientist / Machine learning expert
- BSc or equivalent experience in a quantitative field (Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, etc.)
- An all-around data scientist: strong statistics background, experience in experimentation, data visualization, machine learning algorithms, optimization and big data
- Experience with Deep Learning (image processing) algorithms
- Experience with Python (R is a bonus)
- Proven experience working with large data-sets and distributed computing ecosystems (i.e.: Hadoop and Spark)
- Experience with SQL and relational databases
- Being able to train elementary machine learning models, to select the right tool or the right task and to judge when a model is good enough for a particular purpose
- Excellent communication skills
Not a must but a great advantage:
- MSc or equivalent experience in a quantitative field (Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, etc.)
- Experience solving real problems using machine learning techniques and with statistical rigor
- Prior practical experience with the elementary machine learning models such as logistic regression and random forests
- Strong experience in building and deploying ML algorithms in a production environment
- Hands-on experience with industry standard ML libraries such as: sklearn, ML, MLlib
- Hands-on experience with industry standard DL frameworks such as: Keras, PyTorch, TensorFlow
- Demonstrated abilities writing code in Python
- Experience working in both Windows and Linux environments
Who we are:
Payoneer (NASDAQ: PAYO) is the world’s go-to partner for digital commerce, everywhere. From borderless payments to boundless growth, Payoneer promises any business, in any market, the technology, connections and confidence to participate and flourish in the new global economy. Powering growth for customers ranging from aspiring entrepreneurs in emerging markets to the world’s leading brands, Payoneer offers a universe of opportunities, open to you.
About us Payoneer is an easy, secure, and cost-effective way for companies of all sizes to pay people and businesses throughout the world. Since 2005, Payoneer has provided companies with multiple ways to transfer payments, including prepaid debit MasterCard® cards, deposits to local banks worldwide and payments to local e-wallets. Award-winning Payoneer has quickly become an innovator in the field of online payment solutions with thousands of companies and more than a million payees worldwide. Payoneer is a leading mass-payout company that provides solutions to enable both Fortune 100 companies as well as small businesses to make payments to 210 countries around the world.
Want to learn more about Payoneer? Visit Payoneer's website.
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.