Senior Sales Manager, Checkout
Payoneer, Shanghai, China
Connecting business, professionals, countries, and currencies
Have we got a job for you?!
Senior Sales Manager, Checkout, Shanghai or Shenzhen China
Build Your Career | Have Fun | Make a Difference
Payoneer’s mission is to empower businesses to go beyond – beyond borders, limits and expectations. In today’s digital world, Payoneer enables any business of any size from anywhere to access new economic opportunities by making it possible to transact as easily globally as they do locally.
Payoneer’s digital platform streamlines global commerce for millions of small businesses, marketplaces and enterprises from 200 countries and territories. Leveraging its robust technology, compliance, operations and banking infrastructure, Payoneer delivers a suite of services that includes cross-border payments, working capital, tax solutions and risk management. Powering growth for customers ranging from aspiring entrepreneurs in emerging markets to the world’s leading digital brands like Airbnb, Amazon, Google, TikTok, Kwai, and Upwork, Payoneer makes global commerce easy and secure.
Payoneer is a leading fintech company built to disrupt today’s way of commerce. Payoneer has accumulated numerous prestigious accolades, including but not limited to:
Payoneer - one world, one platform, endless opportunities.
About Payoneer China
Ever since its inception, Payoneer China has grown at a blistering speed with 250+ employees serving hundreds of thousands of customers. Payoneer China currently is the market leader in cross border payments for ecommerce, B2B trade, and mobile applications. We are also well positioned to grow our business into other business verticals, delivering a portfolio of products and services.
This is a unique opportunity for talents to participate in a fast-moving environment to provide disruptive products and solutions that solve real commercial challenges. It is also a great opportunity to super charge your career and to amplify professional growth, business acumen, and cross industry experience.
If you’re an experienced leader, manages operations in the Fintech industry, loves to get things done, collaborates with colleagues all over the world and is interested in joining a fast-growing global company that is trusted by the world’s top digital brands and truly cares for its customers, join us at Payoneer!
With over 2000 employees globally, fast processing and delivery of payments is at the heart of our success. Our customers rely on us to make fast and cost effective worldwide international payments. The Payoneer team is dedicated to overcoming the complexities associated with cross-border commerce. We believe in being hi-tech hi-touch, developing the most cutting-edge solutions while remaining friendly and approachable
What’s the job?
A proven, high-performing and highly motivated Senior Sales Manager who can help to bring the ambitious growth objectives of our Checkout Business in China.
The Senior Sales Manager will be based in China and will identify, prospect, develop and execute opportunities with cross-border ecommerce merchants.
The Senior Sales Manager will be focused on merchant engagement, deal negotiation and delivering on sales and revenue goals. The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of the cross-border ecommerce. The individual will report to China BD Sales Head and will work closely with the Checkout director in China.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high-energy environment. The candidate will play crucial role in the company business success focusing on strategic and emerging verticals and some of our most promising prospects in China.
Roles and Responsibilities
The Senior Sales Manager will report to China BD Sales Director
The individual spends a minimum of 40% of her/his time in other cities, either meeting clients or working from the local office
- Developing and executing sales plan to ensure Checkout revenue goals are met/exceeded.
- Based on targeted verticals and/or geography the Senior Sales Manager will be responsible for building a pipeline of prospects that align with the Payoneer Checkout targets and value proposition. The Senior Sales Manager will need to research, discover, engage, prospect and develop plans to target relevant accounts.
- Develop and maintain world-class C-level / Senior Executives relationships with key executives at both prospects and clients.
- Responsible for developing and executing sales strategy to ensure volume and revenue goals are met/exceeded.
- Strong negotiation and communication skills with both client and internal stakeholders. Work cross functionally with stakeholders in APAC and globally to address and resolve issues, to build support on client issues.
- Collaborate with MRS and Marketing functions to identify, contact and engage with target accounts in the region.
- Collaborate with other parts of the business, including dedicated/local teams to execute their plan in key markets.
- Exemplify the values of passion, excellence, team collaboration, transparency and client-centricity as a member of the China sales team.
- Drive effectively use sales analytics to measure productivity, territory potential and revenue forecasting.
- Participate in a transformational change with the focus on a “solutions selling” and “value selling” culture
- Proven track record with 4+ years of experience in cross-border payment business to achieve transformational growth goals
- Success setting and meeting aggressive goals and coaching others for achievement
- Good command of English
- Demonstrated experience growing Checkout sales utilizing consultative selling techniques
- Ability to create and transform environments while still instilling a dedication for critical sales processes including funnel management and accurate forecasting
- Ability to inspire vision and energy in our sales & support teams and in our customers
- Agility to effectively navigate an organization building trust through collaboration and work ethic
- Entrepreneurial, with high level of towards action and a collaborative nature
- Ability to work globally across cultures and in different cultural environments
- Ability to travel extensively around the region to meet with team members, partners, and prospects
- Comfort with building and establishing sales processes, tracking, reporting and performance monitoring (e.g., Salesforce)
About us Payoneer is an easy, secure, and cost-effective way for companies of all sizes to pay people and businesses throughout the world. Since 2005, Payoneer has provided companies with multiple ways to transfer payments, including prepaid debit MasterCard® cards, deposits to local banks worldwide and payments to local e-wallets. Award-winning Payoneer has quickly become an innovator in the field of online payment solutions with thousands of companies and more than a million payees worldwide. Payoneer is a leading mass-payout company that provides solutions to enable both Fortune 100 companies as well as small businesses to make payments to 210 countries around the world.
Want to learn more about Payoneer? Visit Payoneer's website.
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.