Partnership Manager, Pakistan
Payoneer, Lahore, Pakistan
Connecting business, professionals, countries, and currencies
Payoneer’s mission is to empower businesses to go beyond – beyond borders, limits and expectations. In today’s digital world, Payoneer enables businesses of all sizes from anywhere in the world to access new economic opportunities by enabling them to transact globally as easily as they do locally.
Payoneer’s digital payments platform streamlines global commerce for millions of small businesses, marketplaces and enterprises from over 200 countries and territories. Leveraging robust technology, compliance, operations and banking infrastructure, Payoneer delivers a suite of services that includes cross-border payments, working capital, tax solutions and risk management. Powering growth for customers ranging from aspiring entrepreneurs in emerging markets to the world’s leading brands like Airbnb, Amazon, Google and Upwork, Payoneer makes global commerce easy and secure. Payoneer, founded in 2005, is headquartered in New York and has a team based all over the world with 13 locations in Asia Pacific.
We are looking for a highly-talented Partnership Manager to be based in Pakistan. The goal of the Partnership Manager is to enable and grow the Payoneer Partnership Ecosystem to fuel growth through expanding Integration Partnerships, Channel Partners & Affiliates to deliver Indirect Partner driven revenues for Payoneer. The Partnership Manager is responsible for the entire lifecycle of Partners from Acquisition through to enablement, and growth so as to acquire new customers, payment volumes and usage. The position is a pivotal role that will manage and engage at the Mid-Senior Executive level by sharing insights about how Partners can capitalize on market opportunities by partnering with Payoneer on various Commercial and Technical engagements.
This position will report into the Director of Partnerships, South East Asia, with a matrixed reporting to the Country Manager, Pakistan. The role will lead the building of joint business plans with Strategic Partners, drive Partner Go-To-Market strategies, growth and co-marketing initiatives. Attention to detail and tenacity in driving implementation of all aspects of Partnerships organization objectives by orchestrating relationships between Payoneer’s supporting functions and the Partner organizations to deliver on Indirect revenue targets/goals. The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high energy, international environment. He or she should possess sales and account management background that enables him or her to drive engagement with respective stakeholders as a business advisor and main point of contact in Payoneer and grow his/her set of accounts through upsells. He/she should also be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute customer development plans at scale.
- Own and deliver Acquisition & Growth of Integration Partnerships, Referral & Channel Partnerships, & Co-Marketing Initiatives to meet & exceed defined Partnerships Revenue Targets within managed region.
Develop partners through identifying, pitching, and activating opportunities to enable revenue growth through Strategic API Partnership solutions across key verticals such as Banking, eWallets, Dropshipping, eCommerce, SaaS, Logistics, and more.
- Help partners transform and grow their business through selling Payoneer’s embedded solutions & APIs by developing comprehensive plans for a portfolio of partners to identify short and long-term strategic growth goals.
- Own, build, and manage partner opportunity pipeline through hunting, deep data analysis, from deal creation through to deal closure, to account management and growth.
- Structuring, developing, negotiating deals through to closure and account management by working very closely with cross-functional business & stakeholder teams globally to ensure timely closure of all deals.
- Drive Partner Performance Management through periodic business performance measurement, analysis of large sets of data against KPIs, SLAs, and strategic data points.
- Develop strategic content together with Marketing and other cross-functional teams, to promote partner focused acquisition, onboarding, and growth activities.
- Represent Payoneer to drive awareness & new user acquisition and engagement through campaigns, events, and other co-marketing initiatives.
Skills, Qualification and Experience
- 5+ years of experience in one or more of the following areas: revenue quota carrying direct sales experience and/or indirect channels partnerships management, business development, in the Payments, Financial, Technology, eCommerce, or other strongly relevant verticals.
- Experience in client or partner digital transformation, able to conceptualize partner growth and selling opportunities, to generate partner growth and product innovation.
- Strong experience working across global virtual teams across functions and geographies.
- Fluent in English, with outstanding communication and presentation skills with a high degree of comfort in creating and delivering Presentations at the Mid-Senior and Senior Level to Customers & Partner Organizations.
- Abundant experience with CRM, BI, technology platforms and solutions with a reasonable level of technical proficiency.
About us Payoneer is an easy, secure, and cost-effective way for companies of all sizes to pay people and businesses throughout the world. Since 2005, Payoneer has provided companies with multiple ways to transfer payments, including prepaid debit MasterCard® cards, deposits to local banks worldwide and payments to local e-wallets. Award-winning Payoneer has quickly become an innovator in the field of online payment solutions with thousands of companies and more than a million payees worldwide. Payoneer is a leading mass-payout company that provides solutions to enable both Fortune 100 companies as well as small businesses to make payments to 210 countries around the world.
Want to learn more about Payoneer? Visit Payoneer's website.
If you're passionate about trading & technology, you'll find success.
Tech Jobs For You
Tech Lead Enterprise E-Commerce (PHP / Backend)*
Dept, Berlin, Hamburg, Cologne, Dresden, Jena, Leipzig, Germany...