Paytm is an Indian e-commerce payment system and digital wallet company, based out of Noida, India.
Paytm is available in 11 Indian languages and offers online use-cases like mobile recharges, utility bill payments, travel, movies, and events bookings as well as in-store payments at grocery stores, fruits and vegetable shops, restaurants, parking, tolls, pharmacies and educational institutions with the Paytm QR code.
We are looking for ninjas and team leads who wants to help us in designing cutting edge products to meet our rapidly growing business. We are building a team and looking for multiple levels but you should have minimum 6+ years of programing experience.
· 6+ yrs of Experience. Must have 3+ Years DB and server-side testing experience (MySQL). Ability to identify issues and communicate effectively to the delivery team and the business stakeholders.
· Experience in leading a QA team ability to setup all test related processes from scratch. Strong programming background with an Object-Oriented Language or functional one. Experience of developing, testing and debugging complex multi-threaded software.
· Experience with testing approaches and strategies.
· Scripting skills (e.g., shell scripts, Python) and understanding/experience of using them. Hands-on experience on Automation in automating Android/iOS mobile platforms English communication skills.
· Good understanding of version control system like GIT.
· Must have experience of working in a multi-location team environment.
· Must have DevOps, Team management capability, API/Android Test Automation, Performance Testing
· Designing and developing automated test suites for high-performance distributed systems, covering all areas of testing (functional correctness, robustness, and performance) at all levels (unit, system and end-to-end integration) in Cloud and Edge deployments.
· Test automation skills is a plus experience with cloud-based apps is a big plus Experience with virtualization and containerization especially in technologies like Kubernetes, Docker, Orchestration, Vmware, etc.
· Experience with testing microservices framework and other concepts like multi-tenancy, scaling, etc.
· Experience of cloud-centric software development including the use of public cloud platforms.
· Experience with other key technologies including Spring, REST, Apache Cassandra.
About the Job:
Paytm aspires to be an organization that reflects the globally diverse audience that our products and technology serve. We believe that in addition to hiring the best talent, a diversity of perspectives, ideas and cultures leads to the creation of better products and services.
Paytm has been pushing the boundaries of scale since the day we launched. We have grown more than our own expectations and plans and we have almost gotten used to this fact too. This is an amazing problem for our technology and operations teams to solve for and we are proud as well as thankful for having this problem over any other. This also means that we have to build systems that scale and that too with little or no precedent to look up to.
Paytm’s software engineers develop the next-generation technologies. Our products need to handle information at massive scale. We're looking for engineers who bring fresh ideas from all areas, including information retrieval, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking and data storage, security, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, UI design and mobile; the list goes on and is growing every day.
You will be closely working with fellow engineers, product managers, designers to build our new app for super-utilities & content (news feed, video)
About Paytm Labs
Paytm Labs builds technologies that power Paytm, the world's fastest growing mobile payments and commerce ecosystem. We use our skills, and our biggest asset - data, to make our little dent in this universe.
We make commerce smoother, safer, and personal. Learn more about us at http://www.paytmlabs.com/.