- Security architecture reviews of existing and upcoming projects
- Acting as both a builder and a breaker by creating tools to help engineers write more secure code and performing penetration tests of public and internal applications
- Working in a fast paced environment where projects and prioritization may change frequently, security will always remain
- Participate in Bug Bounty program validations, writing proof of concepts, assessing risk, communication with external reporters
- Implementing and maintaining technologies for security, such as vulnerability testing, logging, monitoring and incident response
- 3-5+ years of experience as a Security Engineer.
- Experience with OS internals and hardening procedures
- Experience working on SIEM will be a plus
- Must have experience in programming languages and frameworks such as Python or Ruby.
- Comfortable with identifying and advising on remediation of Application Security vulnerabilities and best practices.
- Up to date with the latest developments in security
- Development of Proof of Concept exploits
Nice to Haves:
- CVE Contributions
- Open Source tools contributions
- Published papers
- Security Certifications
What we Offer!
- Due to the pandemic, we have been and will continue to WFH until it is safe to open our office. Our company culture and values remain at the core of everything we do.
- For the third year in a row, we are proud to announce that we have been certified as a Great Place to Work
- We were also certified as one of the Best Workplaces for Mental Wellness in 2020
- We are an open work environment that fosters collaboration, ownership, creativity, and urgency
- We ensure flexible hours outside of our core working hours
- Enrolment in the Group Health Benefits plan right from day 1, no waiting period
- To keep things fun and stress-free during COVID-19 we started Virtual Daily, Virtual Weekly and Monthly team bonding activities including: Trivia, Games Nights, Movies Nights, Arts & Crafts (e.g. Origami), Lunch & Learns (e.g. Sign Language 101), Virtual Wellness Sessions (e.g. Meditation, Morning stretches), Virtual Team Ubereats Lunches, and so much more
- We also created and began publishing a monthly internal newsletter with various topics that keeps the tone lighthearted and interesting
- Team building events (anything from axe throwing, go-karting, bike riding, etc.)
- Fuel for the day: Weekly delivery of groceries, and all types of snacks
- Catered lunches and desserts on a monthly basis
- Flexibility with WFH
- Daily fun in the office with our competitive games of Ping Pong, Pool, Smash Bros competitions, or FIFA
- And of course, an unlimited amount of freshly made coffee! We’re pretty serious about our coffee beans
About Paytm Labs
About us Paytm Labs builds technologies that power Paytm, the world's fastest growing mobile payments and commerce ecosystem. We use our skills, and our biggest asset - data, to make our little dent in this universe. We make commerce smoother, safer, and personal. Learn more about us at http://www.paytmlabs.com/.
Want to learn more about Paytm Labs? Visit Paytm Labs's website.
German engineered blades and shaving cream online for a fair price