- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software
- Build back-end system supporting digital payment, wallet and chat
- Understand concurrency, distributed computing, messaging and algorithm, and know the trade-offs between frequent delivery and technologies
- Develop tools and contribute to open source wherever possible
- Adopt problem solving as a way of life – always go to root cause!
- Strong fundamentals in data structure, algorithm and object oriented programming
- Software development experience in one or more general purpose programming languages
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed
- Degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science or 3+ years equivalent experience in SaaS platform development
- Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages including but not limited to: Java, Ruby, or Scala
- Implement platform components such as RESTful APIs, Pub/Sub Systems, Database Clients
- NoSQL experience
- Experience with AWS services
- Contribute to open source projects
What we Offer!
- Due to the pandemic, we have been and will continue to WFH until it is safe to open our office. Our company culture and values remain at the core of everything we do.
- For the third year in a row, we are proud to announce that we have been certified as a Great Place to Work
- We were also certified as one of the Best Workplaces for Mental Wellness in 2020
- We are an open work environment that fosters collaboration, ownership, creativity, and urgency
- We ensure flexible hours outside of our core working hours
- Enrolment in the Group Health Benefits plan right from day 1, no waiting period
- To keep things fun and stress-free during COVID-19 we started Virtual Daily, Virtual Weekly and Monthly team bonding activities including: Trivia, Games Nights, Movies Nights, Arts & Crafts (e.g. Origami), Lunch & Learns (e.g. Sign Language 101), Virtual Wellness Sessions (e.g. Meditation, Morning stretches), Virtual Team Ubereats Lunches, and so much more
- We also created and began publishing a monthly internal newsletter with various topics that keeps the tone lighthearted and interesting
- Team building events (anything from axe throwing, go-karting, bike riding, etc.)
- Fuel for the day: Weekly delivery of groceries, and all types of snacks
- Catered lunches and desserts on a monthly basis
- Flexibility with WFH
- Daily fun in the office with our competitive games of Ping Pong, Pool, Smash Bros competitions, or FIFA
- And of course, an unlimited amount of freshly made coffee! We’re pretty serious about our coffee beans
About Paytm Labs
About us Paytm Labs builds technologies that power Paytm, the world's fastest growing mobile payments and commerce ecosystem. We use our skills, and our biggest asset - data, to make our little dent in this universe. We make commerce smoother, safer, and personal. Learn more about us at http://www.paytmlabs.com/.
Want to learn more about Paytm Labs? Visit Paytm Labs's website.
Brewing up the future, today.