Paytm Money aims to be a full-stack wealth management company and cover the entire spectrum of investment & wealth management products. The roadmap of offerings to users includes mutual funds, equities, commodities, etc.
Work with Superheroes:
Working with Paytm is an opportunity of a lifetime. You get a chance to work in an open & transparent culture, with the best in the industry, where you are challenged to do your best, inspired to think beyond the possible, grow professionally and personally.
Work for a start-up within a start-up. We are looking for a payments product manager who likes being part of an innovative team, where he or she will work on creating the best possible products for internet users across India. If you are passionate about mobile and web apps with an aptitude towards usability and interaction, love extreme attention to detail and care about how your work impacts millions of users daily, we want you!
1. Connect the dots between business goals and consumer problems using Product Management.
2. Create payment products from scratch - web, mobile, and web apps across platforms.
Work with engineers and designers and other stakeholders and drive them with your zeal, passion, enthusiasm, and motivation.
3. Simplify payment experience for millions of users across India.
4. Engage with customers & internal stakeholders (product, engineering, business, and data, and communication, growth) to ship a pixel-perfect product experience.
5. Identify and own meaningful metrics for the success of the business and making them “Go Big” with your own efforts while balancing the user experience and customer satisfaction.
6. Constantly work on identifying the innovations on the payments and simplify the user experience.
7. Monitor the payment success rates of all the modes of payments and report to respective teams/vendors for any issues.
8. Work on subscriptions / recurring payments to make it a scalable platform.
9. Will have to work on all types of payment integrations like TPV/Non-TPV.
10. Will have to work for payments which will include Stock Broking, Mutual Funds, NPS, Gold, subscriptions, etc
1. Driven by impact rather than prestige: We measure impact and outcomes rather than effort. The effort is put in only if the impact can be created and measured.
2. Radical thinker: Can envision a disruptive world, which is different from the established status quo.
3. Clear: Has the ability to clearly articulate the solutions and also get there in the most efficient way.
4. Fearless doer: Not hesitant to get hands dirty and do whatever is necessary to ensure success.
5. Self Motivated: Drives self and others towards success and shared vision.
6. Communication: Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
7. Analytical: Identify real problems by applying logic, intuition, data & come up with solutions rather than waiting for directions from peers.
8. Eye for Detail: You have to make every single detail perfect for users using your product while avoiding feature and scope creep
1. Tech and Product enthusiast/ practitioner, with a strong understanding of the Payments scenario in India.
2. Min 3 years of experience in Product Management in a reputed internet company/ startup
3. Education from an Institution of Repute (IIT/ IIM/ FMS/ XLRI) or more than 5+ years of product management experience in a well-known consumer internet company with a million+ user base or a fintech start-up or an Ex-Entrepreneur
4. Have a successful track record of conceptualizing, managing, and scaling up consumer products from scratch; building user-friendly products; demonstrating design thinking, and managing multiple priorities in a highly dynamic environment.
5. Working experience on online payment options like net banking, UPI, direct bank transfers & recurring payments (NACH, UPI Autopay, SI on cards, etc.) would be preferred.