Title: Area Collections- Executive Manager
Paytm is India’s leading digital payments and financial services company, which is focused on driving consumers and merchants to its platform by offering them a variety of payment use cases. Paytm provides consumers with services like utility payments and money transfers, while empowering them to pay via Paytm Payment Instruments (PPI) like Paytm Wallet, Paytm UPI, Paytm Payments Bank Netbanking, Paytm FASTag and Paytm Postpaid - Buy Now, Pay Later. To merchants, Paytm offers acquiring devices like Soundbox, EDC, QR and Payment Gateway where payment aggregation is done through PPI and also other banks’ financial instruments. To further enhance merchants’ business, Paytm offers merchants commerce services through advertising and Paytm Mini app store. Operating on this platform leverage, the company then offers credit services such as merchant loans, personal loans and BNPL, sourced by its financial partners.
About the role: We are looking for a Zonal Collection Manager who can handle the existing business and drive collections at Paytm.
· To Achieve Collection targets of the area assigned, control flow cases and focus on non - starters.
· Ensured documented feedback.
· Ensure Adequate feet on Street availability/bucket wise /segment wise
· Manage productivity for fixing productivity parameters for Collection Officers Agencies/In-house team
· Monitoring performance against set parameters and weekly review with Collection executives. Ensuring background check of all collection agencies hired/Identify and manage training needs of the Collection Executives/ Evaluation of performance of all CE
· Support Collection officers in legal /Police issues/Collection Activities
Superpowers/ Skills that will help you succeed in this role
· People Management Skills
· Demonstrated Success and achievement orientation
· Excellent Communication Skills
· Negotiations skills - strong bias for driving results in a High performance environment
· Strong Relationship and Leadership skills
· Working Knowledge of Computers
Why join us
· A collaborative output driven program that brings cohesiveness across businesses through technology
· Improve the average revenue per use by increasing the cross-sell opportunities
· A solid 360-degree feedback from your peer teams on your support of their goals
· Respect, that is earned, not demanded from your peers and manager
If you are the right fit, we believe in creating wealth for you
With enviable 500 mn+ registered users, 21 mn+ merchants and depth of data in our ecosystem, we are in a unique position to democratize credit for deserving consumers & merchants – and we are committed to it. India’s largest digital lending story is brewing here. It’s your opportunity to be a part of the story!