- Be able to execute on design challenges across the merchant product(s) we're looking to scale up.
- Think critically about user experiences and be able to put yourself in a user's shoes.
- Create personas, user journeys and storyboards to support research and understanding.
- Work closely with the Product team as well as Engineers in creating concepts, designing and building experiences and software products.
- Define information and UI architectures, developing conceptual diagrams, wireframes, low fidelity prototypes and visual design for the screen.
- Actively participate in product development sprints, design workshops and brainstorming sessions.
- Communicate your ideas and design solutions through detailed design documentation and/or user stories.
- A Degree or a Diploma in a related field or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Having an amazing portfolio on Dribble is great, but we are looking for designers who have shipped products.
- 3 - 5 years of hands-on professional design experience in Web, Android and iOS.
- Good end-to-end understanding of the creative development process and storytelling skills.
- Strong collaboration skills in creating content that meets all creative and technical requirements.
- A team player, willing to support and inspire your peers. You are not afraid of sharing your opinions and you are comfortable working in multidisciplinary teams.
- Expert with design tools like Figma, Sketch, and Proto.io or similar.
- Able to prototype in tools such as Framer X, Flinto or at the very least create flows in Invision.
- Has acute attention to detail, takes initiative and is self-motivated.
- Excellent communicator.
- Approachable and innovative personality.
- Excellent time management skills, the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
What we Offer:
- Due to the pandemic, we have been and will continue to WFH until it is safe to open our office. Our company culture and values remain at the core of everything we do.
- For the third year in a row, we are proud to announce that we have been certified as a Great Place to Work
- We were also certified as one of the Best Workplaces for Mental Wellness in 2020
- We are an open work environment that fosters collaboration, ownership, creativity, and urgency
- We ensure flexible hours outside of our core working hours
- Enrolment in the Group Health Benefits plan right from day 1, no waiting period
- To keep things fun and stress-free during COVID-19 we started Virtual Daily, Virtual Weekly and Monthly team bonding activities including: Trivia, Games Nights, Movies Nights, Arts & Crafts (e.g. Origami), Lunch & Learns (e.g. Sign Language 101), Virtual Wellness Sessions (e.g. Meditation, Morning stretches), Virtual Team Ubereats Lunches, and so much more
- We also created and began publishing a monthly internal newsletter with various topics that keeps the tone lighthearted and interesting
- Team building events (anything from axe throwing, go-karting, bike riding, etc.)
- Fuel for the day: Weekly delivery of groceries, and all types of snacks
- Catered lunches and desserts on a monthly basis
- Flexibility with WFH
- Daily fun in the office with our competitive games of Ping Pong, Pool, Smash Bros competitions, or FIFA
- And of course, an unlimited amount of freshly made coffee! We’re pretty serious about our coffee beans
About Paytm Labs
About us Paytm Labs builds technologies that power Paytm, the world's fastest growing mobile payments and commerce ecosystem. We use our skills, and our biggest asset - data, to make our little dent in this universe. We make commerce smoother, safer, and personal. Learn more about us at http://www.paytmlabs.com/.
Want to learn more about Paytm Labs? Visit Paytm Labs's website.
Sweat in good company