Title: Product Management - Senior Product Manager - Lending (Personal Loan)
About Us: Paytm is India's leading financial services company that offers full-stack payments & financial solutions to consumers, offline merchants and online platforms. The company is on a mission to bring half a billion Indians into the mainstream economy through payments, commerce, banking, investments, and financial services. One97 Communications Limited that owns the brand Paytm is founded by Vijay Shekhar Sharma and is headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh. Its investors include Softbank, Ant Financial, AGH Holdings, SAIF Partners, Berkshire Hathaway, T Rowe Price and Discovery Capital
About the team: We are an end to end tech enabled credit platform providing seamless credit access to customers. Our capabilities extend from fully digitized customer on-boarding, seamless in-app to real times offers for We partner with financial institutions and leverage the insights we gather through our ecosystem design and offer innovative and customized financial products to our consumers and merchants.
Paytm Postpaid is a unique ‘buy now pay later’ product that provides checkout financing to consumers. Our users can avail a transaction credit facility for a wide range of products and services at more than 1 cr shops and websites
Personal loans: We offer 24x7x365 small ticket cash out loans, especially targeted towards ‘new to credit’ borrower, fulfilling their instant fund requirements and discretionary spends
Merchant Loans: We offer ‘Merchant cash advance’ which are unsecured business loans that leverage the transaction history of the merchant and our unique credit scoring system. We distribute such loans through our ‘Paytm for Business’ app
Credit cards: We offer co-branded credit cards (in partnership with leading commercial banks in India) catering to varied consumer segments, by leveraging transaction history of a user on Paytm platform to digitize the entire credit card experience on the Paytm app, from the application process to tracking and issuance of the credit card.
About the role: We are looking for self-motivated individuals to be part of our Lending Product Management team to drive the Product goals. In this role Incumbent owns the charter of product ideation, competitive benchmarking, prioritization of roadmap, GTM and product penetration. Lending forms a critical success driver for Paytm and we are looking for product managers who can create value for us at a scale unheard of in the fintech.
· Responsible for Product Innovations and Product Ideations in their respective Domain
· Responsible for Product Lifecycle from Concept to Deployment including flow charts, features, scripting, etc.
· Take end-to-end ownership of the product line, identify market requirements, define the product vision, create preliminary design concepts and drive the implementation of the overall product roadmap
· Improve Customer perception and product-wise market share, a good understanding of technical and market feasibility of the product
Superpowers that will help you succeed in this role:
MS or BS/ B.Tech
in computer science or equivalent experience from top college
· Experience in consumer / business facing internet products, shipping features at scale
· Product Thinking, Problem Solving, Business Acumen, Technology Understanding, collaboration,
· Influencing without authority
· 3-6 years of experience in Technical Product Management
· Love for simplifying
· Knowledge of product development processes
· Being a leader and an inspiration to your entire team
· Ability to take internal and external stakeholders along
Why Join us?
· Bragging rights to be behind the largest fintech lending play in India
· A fun, energetic and a once-in-a-lifetime environment that enables you to achieve your best possible outcome in your career
Compensation: If you are the right fit, we believe in creating wealth for you
With enviable 500 mn+ registered users, 21 mn+ merchants and depth of data in our ecosystem, we are in a unique position to democratize credit for deserving consumers & merchants – and we are committed to it. India’s largest digital lending story is brewing here. It’s your opportunity to be a part of the story!