- Be the product owner and subject matter expert for all Customer Ops tools, features, and functionality
- Implement both the overall vision as well as day to day operations of all customer serving functions for Peerspace
- End-to-end management of external technology vendors and partners, including functional assessments, contract negotiation, and implementation
- Develop a Trust & Safety roadmap for risk management and remain well-informed of fraud, chargeback, and customer safety trends
- Oversee the activation and onboarding of all new hosts and ensure that quality standards are met across all marketplace listings
- Own the delivery of the roadmap for new features related to customer self-service, working closely with our Product Management and Engineering teams
- Create a data-driven approach to sharing business insights across teams
- Partner with Growth and BD teams to develop customer experience strategies to acquire high-value customers that come to us through various service channels
- Identify opportunities for team members to contribute to strategic projects that complement our daily established workflows
Your Standout Skills
- Experience: Ideal candidates have 7-10 years of experience in customer experience, management consulting, or operations.
- Customer Advocacy: You are passionate and care deeply about delighting the Peerspace customer.
- System Ops Thinker: You have outstanding project management skills, ability to work with many stakeholders, and have a track record of successful collaboration. You are extremely detailed and process oriented, able to prioritize across human, tech, and license resources.
- Technology: You understand how CRM, ticket systems, and related technology and tools work and can use that knowledge to identify new technology partners or development projects that can enhance our ability to serve the customer.
- Outsourcing: You have experience working with outsourcing partners such as BPOs, can evaluate 3rd party solutions and negotiate contracts.
- Analytics: You have experience structuring high-level strategies while also being able to get your hands dirty and dig deeply into large data sets to extract actionable insights. You know how to measure and monitor results to move key metrics in the right direction. You are adept at Excel. SQL knowledge a major bonus.
- People Management and Leadership: You believe in career development and direct feedback. You have experience managing individual contributors and possibly entire teams, having formally evaluated team members for performance reviews.
- Strong interpersonal skills and work-ethic: You are transparent and openly share information. You have experience working with employees at all levels of a company. You have the ability to influence key stakeholders and teams without direct authority.
Peerspace mission Peerspace is an online marketplace that connects professionals and businesses to great spaces. Our goal since launching in 2014 has been to make finding and booking short-term space an easy and transparent process. We believe that innovation occurs at the intersection of smart people and the spaces that inspire them. This happens every day when Peerspace hosts share their underutilized spaces with professionals seeking truly memorable experiences. Film and photo shoots, offsite meetings, product launches, and charity events are just a few of the many activities that take place on the platform. Whenever space is needed away from the home or office, it can happen with Peerspace.
Want to learn more about Peerspace? Visit Peerspace's website.
Jobs You May Like
Flight Controls Software Engineer
A³ by Airbus Group, Santa Clara, CA
OurHealth, Charlotte, NC
Principal Customer Success Manager (Remote Los Angeles)
Okta, Remote West Coast
Industry X - Manufacturing Execution System Senior Developer
Accenture, Multiple Locations, USA
Production Supervisor- 3rd Shift
Home Chef, 2200 Lithonia Industrial Blvd. Lithonia, GA 30058
Director, Portfolio Strategy
PlayStation, San Mateo, CA