Peerspace invites people to find, share, and book the most magical spaces in the world. Since 2014, our community has been opening the door to thousands of spaces - from lofts and mansions to storefronts and studios - helping people to create one-of-a-kind experiences that would not be possible elsewhere. In total, over 5 million people have been welcomed into a Peerspace location, and we're looking for people who want to help us reach the next 50 million.
At Peerspace, it's our goal to make every space a source of inspiration and creativity for businesses and professionals across the world. We solve problems in the short-term real estate market which means we have to empathize with our guests and hosts to uncover unmet needs in the market. Building a diverse design team that is capable of researching, collaborating, supporting, and creating engaging user-experiences is our focus.
As a Senior Product Designer, you will take ownership of a large area of the product and be involved throughout the entire product development process – from defining and discovery to shipping valuable experiences. We design thoughtful and creative experiences for our hosts and guests. The outcomes you drive will have a direct impact on our customers and the business.
● Partner with PMs, engineers, and other designers to create, launch, and improve user experiences across the product.
● Conduct research to understand our customer's needs and inform design solutions.
● Design high-quality solutions (we use Figma) that meet the needs of customers and the business.
● Strengthen the design team by influencing design and hiring processes.
● Contribute to strategic decisions with the product and growth teams at Peerspace.
● Promote and advocate for design through the organization.
● 3+ years of experience as a UX or product designer
● Strong UI, UX, and visual design skills and experience using and contributing to a design system.
● Experience designing and shipping complex products across web and mobile (iOS) that are simple, elegant, and beautiful.
● Experience conducting generative and evaluative user research and making design decisions based on your findings.
● Optimistic attitude to solve problems through design, collaboration, feedback, and iteration.
● Strong desire to raise the bar for quality and mentor other designers.
● Comfortable collaborating with a fully-remote team in a fast-paced environment.
Working At Peerspace
Peerspace is proudly certified as a Great Place to Work™ and we're a remote first company with team members located in cities around the globe. Beyond competitive salary and equity compensation, we provide a range of benefits and perks, including:
● 100% employee coverage of medical, dental and vision insurance
● $500 annual professional development allowance
● Discount on all Peerspace bookings
● Laptop, high res display, and stipend to setup home office
● Monthly cell phone and internet credit
● Coworking membership if needed (in lieu of home office)
● Access to the Peerspace network of inspiring spaces to do your best work
● Flexible take it as you need it time off policy
● Wellness Fridays observed company wide
● Biannual in-person, all company offsites and team-building events (in Peerspace locations, of course)
At Peerspace, we're dedicated to creating a team that's diverse, equitable and inclusive. Our workplace is a space where all team members are empowered to blaze their own trail, make things happen, and take pride in their work. We believe bringing people together from different backgrounds and identities makes us stronger and better serves the Peerspace community. We'd especially like to encourage applicants from different backgrounds, locations, and experiences.