Peerspace is on a mission to bring people together. Our marketplace uncovers the world's most unique spaces — such as lofts, rooftops, and photo studios — and opens them for people to book almost any activity. With Peerspace, guests have hosted weddings, photo shoots, team meetings, and more. In total, over 5 million people have attended a Peerspace booking, and we're looking for people who want to help us reach the next 50 million.
Peerspace is looking for a Director of Brand Marketing who will be responsible for evolving brand strategy and ensuring effective activation across all customer touchpoints. This individual will also organize integrated marketing campaigns for new city launches, features, and seasonal events.
This is a new area of focus for Peerspace so we are seeking an entrepreneurial professional who can help grow new brand initiatives as the company scales. The ideal candidate will have experience with both brand and integrated marketing and come to the table with ideas about how to grow a global brand.
● Evolve and activate the brand strategy across all customer touch points.
● Act as an advocate for the brand on relevant marketing, product, and operations initiatives.
● Create and manage integrated marketing plans for new features and city launches.
● Grow existing brand marketing channels including social media, content, and community.
● Identify and grow new brand marketing programs to help build brand awareness.
● Manage the brand marketing team, helping them deliver quality work and grow in their careers.
● Manage brand and PR agencies.
● 8+ years of relevant marketing experience (brand, influencer, integrated campaigns, PR).
● Experience building a high quality brand.
● A strong brand builder and storyteller.
● A high bar for creative execution and a creative spark.
● Highly effective communicator (written and oral).
● Pragmatic problem solver with ability to thrive in a fast-paced atmosphere.
● Experience working in the creative production space (film, photo, advertising) or in a marketplace business model are pluses.
● Competitive salary with employee stock options and access to 401k and FSA/HSA
● Medical coverage subsidized by Peerspace
● Dental, vision, and disability coverage provided at no cost
● Take-it-when-you-need-it vacation and sick days
● $500 annual professional development allowance
● 20% discount on all Peerspace bookings
● We are a remote first company and offer the following perks to ensure our team members have a comfortable and productive working experience:
○ Apple laptop, 4K display, and stipend to setup home office
○ Monthly cell phone and internet credit
○ Coworking membership (in lieu of home office)
○ Quarterly in-person offsites and events for all team members (in Peerspace locations, of course)
Peerspace is a platform that makes planning gatherings - starting with finding the perfect space - simple. Founded in 2014, Peerspace is a remote first company that maintains a strong company culture by gathering frequently in Peerspace locations. Our team members are currently located in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Chicago, and many other cities around the globe. The company’s investors include Google Ventures and Foundation Capital.
At Peerspace, we're dedicated to creating a team that's diverse, equitable and inclusive. Our workplace is a space where all team members are enabled to blaze their own trail, make things happen, and be recognized for taking pride in their work. We believe bringing together people from different backgrounds and identities makes us stronger and better serves the Peerspace community. We'd especially like to encourage applicants from different backgrounds, locations, and experiences.