Peerspace invites people to find, share, and book the most magical spaces in the world. Since 2014, our community has been opening the door to thousands of spaces - from lofts and mansions to storefronts and studios - helping people to create one-of-a-kind experiences that would not be possible elsewhere. In total, over 5 million people have been welcomed into a Peerspace location, and we're looking for people who want to help us reach the next 50 million.
As a senior product manager at Peerspace, you'll be working with a team of engineers, designers, and business leads to solve a wide variety of problems. You'll be in charge of framing the problem the team needs to solve, and working with the team to create simple solutions.
In particular, we're looking for a product manager, who's comfortable with more technical and detail-oriented problems. In this role, you'll likely be adding more integrations to our product that will require you to read technical documentation and translate it into requirements for our team. This could include integrating third-party tools for payments, calendaring, fraud prevention, and more. You may also be deeply involved in our internationalization efforts, and help launch new countries and languages.
You can see how wide-ranging the role is. That's because we're still a small team, and so each product manager will get to solve a lot of different types of problems. That's why we need a generalist who might not know the answer, but has the drive and curiosity to figure it out.
● You have a minimum 5 years of experience as a product manager
● You can build a product roadmap and collaborate with engineering, designers, operations, and executives to make it happen.
● You’re a creative problem solver, who’s entrepreneurial, quantitative, and always learning
● You are detailed oriented and can drive difficult projects to completion
● You have a passion for product development and are excited about Peerspace's mission
Working At Peerspace
Peerspace is proudly certified as a Great Place to Work™ and we're a remote first company with team members located in cities around the globe. Beyond competitive salary and equity compensation, we provide a range of benefits and perks, including:
● 100% employee coverage of medical, dental and vision insurance
● $500 annual professional development allowance
● Discount on all Peerspace bookings
● Laptop, high res display, and stipend to setup home office
● Monthly cell phone and internet credit
● Coworking membership if needed (in lieu of home office)
● Access to the Peerspace network of inspiring spaces to do your best work
● Flexible take it as you need it time off policy
● Wellness Fridays observed company wide
● Biannual in-person, all company offsites and team-building events (in Peerspace locations, of course)
At Peerspace, we're dedicated to creating a team that's diverse, equitable and inclusive. Our workplace is a space where all team members are empowered to blaze their own trail, make things happen, and take pride in their work. We believe bringing people together from different backgrounds and identities makes us stronger and better serves the Peerspace community. We'd especially like to encourage applicants from different backgrounds, locations, and experiences.