Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own homes via the Bike,Tread and iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.
Responsible for optimizing the sales performance and profitability of our growing network of showrooms within their region by providing store teams with sales leadership, business insights/acumen, coaching, support, and oversight to ensure an exceptional brand experience for our customers. This role will manage Peloton's showrooms in the central region of the United States. The role is based out of the Chicago, IL area for ease of travel among the showrooms.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Provide sales direction and guidance to management teams to inspire and enable them to meet or exceed sales targets on a daily/weekly/monthly basis
- Lead teams to deliver a premium customer experience, utilizing Peloton’s sales training programs and systems to provide a high level of salesmanship and service
- Train and cultivate store pipeline management through Salesforce. Work with teams to create a business driving management style in understanding the sales cycle at Peloton
- Facilitate growth of our customer base through use of Salesforce, community engagement, and lasting customer relationships
- Drive region revenue monthly
- Full P&L responsibility for regional retail performance
- Evaluate stores’ performance weekly. Compile weekly, monthly and YTD assessments
- Provide reports/updates on performance to leadership team
- Work with VP of Retail and Showroom Managers to develop strategies to raise performance in all stores and return any under-performing location to profit targets
- Hire and develop a best in class team of Showroom Managers
- Oversee hiring of retail sales staff to ensure effective Sales Specialists are hired
- Manage performance reviews and development programs for all management staff
- Address performance issues and create development plans
- Develop Showroom Manager and showroom teams; create succession planning
RETAIL OPERATIONS / VISUAL STANDARDS
- Ensure retail operation procedures and best practices are being adhered to in every showroom at every level
- Conduct frequent showroom visits to ensure execution of operation procedures, visual guidelines and merchandising directives
- Act as key liaison between showroom and corporate retail/sales team
- Ensure adherence to inventory management and merchandising procedures
- Regional Managers must spend a minimum of 4 days/week with Peloton Showrooms
- Lead new showroom openings and remodels in the region
- Always represent the brand as an enthusiastic ambassador with personal style & high standards
- Contribute to the development of local marketing programs that drive sales and traffic; lead region’s retail teams to effectively execute marketing programs to Peloton’s standards
- Ensure appropriate representation of the Peloton brand in every element of retail
- At least 7 years experience as a manager (preferably multi-showroom manager) in an environment where building & motivating high performance, service-oriented teams is critical to success
- Proven track record of effective qualitative and quantitative judgment and decision making
- Familiarity with local markets; able to identify and act on key networking opportunities
- Strong financial acumen including the ability to create budgets and sales targets and manage P&L
- Strong change management capability including ability to manage teams through change
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Experience hiring, coaching & training retail teams to create exceptional brand experience in showrooms
- Experience building loyalty and local community following
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and holidays
- Appreciation of fitness and a healthy lifestyle
- Proficiency with MS applications (Word, Excel, etc) Apple Products and Salesforce a plus
- Degree Preferred
- Based out of Chicago, IL area
- 70% of time will be spent in stores and traveling
At Peloton, the health and well-being of our employees is of the utmost importance to us. In addition to a competitive base salary with generous bonus potential, we are proud to offer a comprehensive benefits plan and paid time off to all full-time employees. Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and hires only on the basis of skills and experience.
HOW IT ALL STARTED
Founded in 2012, Peloton brought top talent together in its NYC headquarters to create a new concept in fitness. We loved cycling but had a hard time finding a workout that consistently fit our schedules, and our at-home workouts never felt quite up to par. So, we set out to create a world-class indoor cycling studio experience on your time, and in the comfort of your own home.
A NEW CONCEPT IN FITNESS
At-home fitness equipment has not evolved at the same pace as the group exercise classes that take advantage of trends in fitness, fashion and music to keep you motivated. Peloton has changed this by marrying sophisticated technology with beautiful and thoughtfully designed fitness equipment.
THE PELOTON DIFFERENCE
We are more than just a class, a cycling studio, and a bike. We deliver a fully engaging experience with the technology to make every workout effective, and the social connection to make every workout addicting.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Jobs You May Like
Director of Sales, Near Endemic
Healthline Media, New York
Enterprise Account Executive
HyperScience, New York, NY
Sr. Sales Manager
ZeroCater, San Francisco, CA
1stdibs, New York City - Astor Place
Director - Pre-Sales
Icertis, Frankfurt Area, Germany
Channel, Senior Sales Director - Advertising Partnerships
Yelp, San Francisco, CA