Director of Production Management
Peloton, Peloton Studio
High-energy group fitness in your living room
Peloton’s Content Department, comprised of our Production, Studio Operations and Instructor teams, works 365 days a year to deliver a broad offering of highly engaging subscription content to our members. We are a highly collaborative, fast-moving department that focuses on evolving our innovative programming. We’re looking for an experienced Director of Production Management to oversee logistical and business aspects of production for assigned content vertical.
- Work hand in hand with Executive Producer to manage production infrastructure and workflow.
- Serve as central point of knowledge and information for all Content Department projects.
- Oversee production schedule and determine/revise class mix as needed.
- Maintain Production Manual and updates to production protocols.
- Collaborate and serve as liaison with Product and Marketing teams on business goals and strategies to ensure all are working in sync.
- Maintain Instructor schedules, booking requests and PTO.
- Track invoices, releases and other financial/legal documents.
- Experience working in a live production environment.
- Proven experience in running day-to-day operations, setting priorities and managing multiple assignments concurrently.
- Keen business sense with strong problem-solving skills.
- Must be very organized with sharp attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills, including verbal and interpersonal.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Applications
HOW IT ALL STARTED
Founded in 2012, Peloton brought top talent together in its NYC headquarters to create a new concept in fitness. We loved cycling but had a hard time finding a workout that consistently fit our schedules, and our at-home workouts never felt quite up to par. So, we set out to create a world-class indoor cycling studio experience on your time, and in the comfort of your own home.
A NEW CONCEPT IN FITNESS
At-home fitness equipment has not evolved at the same pace as the group exercise classes that take advantage of trends in fitness, fashion and music to keep you motivated. Peloton has changed this by marrying sophisticated technology with beautiful and thoughtfully designed fitness equipment.
THE PELOTON DIFFERENCE
We are more than just a class, a cycling studio, and a bike. We deliver a fully engaging experience with the technology to make every workout effective, and the social connection to make every workout addicting.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Jobs You May Like
Business Intelligence Analyst
Indiegogo, San Francisco
Bluebird Bio, Cambridge, MA, USA
Application Security Engineer
PlayStation, San Diego, CA
Grand Rounds, San Francisco, CA
Business Development Manager
Betterment, Betterment HQ - New York City
Data Scientist - Analytics, Market Dynamics
Airbnb, San Francisco, United States