Marketing Automation Email Specialist - Eloqua (Contract)
Peloton, NY HQ
High-energy group fitness in your living room
Peloton is currently hiring for a Marketing Automation Email Specialist, located within Canada or the US. This role will support the US and UK Retention & Acquisition teams in the daily maintenance and optimization of Peloton’s marketing automation platform, Oracle Eloqua.
- End-to-end deployment & orchestration of acquisition and retention marketing programs, batch sends, and lead nurturing programs
- Design and implement prospect/customer segmentations
- Create the entry criteria based on segmentations, building the orchestration canvas for each campaign
- Support the roll-out of new program tactics and initiatives across Acquisition, Demand Generation, and Retention teams
- Perform end-to-end QA testing
- Ability to manage and drive multiple projects simultaneously in a remote capacity
- Ability to adapt to rapidly shifting priorities and scenarios on a daily basis
- Minimum of 3 years administering Eloqua as Marketing Automation solution
- Proof of Eloqua Master certification preferred
- Includes work experience implementing full cycle projects including requirements gathering, design, development, testing and support
- Strong working knowledge of HTML, mobile optimization and email best practices
- Intermediate expertise with CRM – Salesforce preferred
- Possess outstanding interpersonal and team skills with a track record of developing positive working relationships
HOW IT ALL STARTED
Founded in 2012, Peloton brought top talent together in its NYC headquarters to create a new concept in fitness. We loved cycling but had a hard time finding a workout that consistently fit our schedules, and our at-home workouts never felt quite up to par. So, we set out to create a world-class indoor cycling studio experience on your time, and in the comfort of your own home.
A NEW CONCEPT IN FITNESS
At-home fitness equipment has not evolved at the same pace as the group exercise classes that take advantage of trends in fitness, fashion and music to keep you motivated. Peloton has changed this by marrying sophisticated technology with beautiful and thoughtfully designed fitness equipment.
THE PELOTON DIFFERENCE
We are more than just a class, a cycling studio, and a bike. We deliver a fully engaging experience with the technology to make every workout effective, and the social connection to make every workout addicting.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Jobs You May Like
Retail Assistant (Part-Time)
GRANA, Hong Kong
Customer Success Manager - German market
Professional Services Consultant- EMEA
LogRhythm, Maidenhead, UK
Client Success Manager
Gather, Atlanta, GA
Customer Care Professional
Payoneer, New York City
Robinhood, Lake Mary, FL